Thought's from the demo

#1okamhunitePosted 4/26/2012 6:57:18 PM
...I can't wait, this is way better than Skyrim and Kingdom's of Amaleur!!!
---
(TDPS) The Dedicated Portable Society - Stand together for the general promotion of dedicated portables and the quality software they provide us.
#2drclaeysPosted 4/27/2012 5:31:15 AM
Friends,

do they have an english version now?? for NA playstation.

or is the only way, you can get it, to go to that japan site?

You say its better, but in what way?? How is it better.

it seems like people are saying its easy. ( which is good for me). do you pick your difficutly?

do you think they just made the demo easy, for people to try out, Or is the game really that easy?

Thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#3JusticeSwordPosted 4/27/2012 6:10:29 AM
Yes its on the NA store, also there are topics like this already, all this clutter on the board is unnecessary.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#4normo1Posted 4/27/2012 6:17:25 AM
Better than KoA maybe, better than Skyrim, not in a million years. The demo at best is average, it seems to have no real story and the battles are easy "BUTZ THEYS EASIED IT FOR DEMO NOOBZ" whatever. Skyrim has 200+ hours of gameplay, I am pretty sure this wont.
---
PSN: Manorm Clan: Bhaa
#5Dart_Feld7Posted 4/27/2012 6:26:09 AM
normo1 posted...
Better than KoA maybe, better than Skyrim, not in a million years. The demo at best is average, it seems to have no real story and the battles are easy "BUTZ THEYS EASIED IT FOR DEMO NOOBZ" whatever. Skyrim has 200+ hours of gameplay, I am pretty sure this wont.

I like Skyrim. I wouldn't use a demo to make the judgement that it has no real story. I also wouldn't use that criticism to but it below Skyrim which has a weak main story and difficulty is a criticism for Skyrim as well.

This game has 100+ hours of gameplay and new game+.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmox6rdpiog - Dragon's Dogma
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m26tsm6yo81qfy7zpo4_250.gif
#6normo1Posted 4/27/2012 6:31:51 AM
You just pulling facts out of thin air?

sites have reported the main story is 30hours and all the other stuff adds up to another 70odd hours...Dont just make stuff up or believe everything you read on forums.

On the twitter page.
Dragon's Dogma ‏ @dragons_dogma
30 - 100 Hours of Gameplay
---
PSN: Manorm Clan: Bhaa
#7JusticeSwordPosted 4/27/2012 6:32:04 AM
Just because FF VII was longer didnt stop me from playing Wild ARM's , so the argument comparing one game to another is Invalid.
---
#8CapnBreadPosted 4/27/2012 6:35:25 AM
normo1 posted...

It's estimated to have 40+hours of main story and 70+ hours for side quests. Level cap is 199 and can only be reached by doing NG+ as well as supposedly some items and areas are only available in NG+. So if you play both NG and NG+ to 100% which many will I'm sure that's over 200 hours of gameplay.
---
\('.'\) To the windows!
(/'.')/ To the walls!
#9JusticeSwordPosted 4/27/2012 6:40:19 AM
It doesnt matter if it isnt as long as skyrim though, Its still clocking in above most rpgs lately, & if that guy doesnt want to buy it then good,1 idiot who misses out on a great game because of stubborn ignorance is fine by us all I think
---
#10Dart_Feld7Posted 4/27/2012 6:42:34 AM
normo1 posted...
You just pulling facts out of thin air?

sites have reported the main story is 30hours and all the other stuff adds up to another 70odd hours...Dont just make stuff up or believe everything you read on forums.

On the twitter page.
Dragon's Dogma ‏ @dragons_dogma
30 - 100 Hours of Gameplay

Nope, it was reported more than once in streams.

It's varied for main story from 30-50 and 100+ everything.

Skyrim still has more content sure, that's an actual point it has over DD unlike what you were saying earlier.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmox6rdpiog - Dragon's Dogma
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m26tsm6yo81qfy7zpo4_250.gif