so many similar uninteresting classes, yet unique classes have been left out

#1Zyklon88Posted 4/27/2012 6:33:51 PM
they should have at least a cleric class, or a support class...

necromancer would have been nice too
#2glenn3ePosted 4/27/2012 6:35:23 PM
LOL for cleric or support classes as unique....
---
PSN: glenn_3e (R3)
#3heyitsthatguy11Posted 4/27/2012 6:36:06 PM
Imagine if this game had a geomancer class... My God that would be awesome...

Hell, imagine if this game had all of Final Fantasy Tactics classes (minus abilities like meteor... thats just ridiculous @_@)
---
If there are females in this world, they lurk in the depths of my pants. Want to join them?
Official Gaara of NUNSG boards. Official Xion of KHDDD boards.
#40megaDragonSworPosted 4/27/2012 6:43:17 PM
Geomancy would be great, I imagine it would be like FFT where it is based on the terrain you are standing on along with always having a wind move because hopefully there is air around your character.

I would really like a Blue Mage; meaning that you can learn certain monster abilities by getting hit by them. I would run right into a Griffin's tornado if I could learn that move, and maybe we could also learn the goat's sleep move or the snake-tail's poison spit.

A Dragoon would be a cool class too, Using a spear/lance or a sword, fire/lightning/ice breath (from FFTA), and with increased jumping performance and decreased fall damage.
---
PSN- Mushinronja
Youtube - Mushinronja - Dark Souls Extended Themes now :D
#5GenshuXPosted 4/27/2012 7:04:36 PM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
Imagine if this game had a geomancer class... My God that would be awesome...

Hell, imagine if this game had all of Final Fantasy Tactics classes (minus abilities like meteor... thats just ridiculous @_@)

There is a meteor spell. And it is pretty ridiculous...ly awesome.

And TC, you can pretty much make a healer/support mage. Magic users in this game seem to really have a ton of flexibility. They can be totally different from each other depending on the spells they have equipped.

Magic in this game is actually one of the most impressive things for me. And I'm the manly warrior kinda guy who tries to never use magic in games, so that's saying something.
#6ffx2warriorPosted 4/27/2012 7:51:18 PM
Zyklon88 posted...
they should have at least a cleric class, or a support class...

necromancer would have been nice too

The description for sorcerer on the official site mentions necromancy. Of course there's no knowing how well it will be implemented.
#7Village IdiotPosted 4/27/2012 8:06:50 PM
You know what this game really needs?

Spears
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#8AMP1317Posted 4/27/2012 8:15:04 PM
Village Idiot posted...
You know what this game really needs?

Spears

That and... A monk class. I mean seriously! Monk's are some of the most awesome classes. Though I'm quite proud this topic is full of FF fans...

Since we're talking Tactics they should add an arithmetician class... OP!
---
"Son of a submariner!"
Official Kushina of the Naruto UNSG Boards
#9lonnieepPosted 4/27/2012 8:28:25 PM
+1 for spears.
---
"An educated consumer is better then an ignorant one. However you choose to buy this item will affect if, or how more are released in the future."
#10TheKelbiPosted 4/27/2012 8:44:18 PM
>monk
>punch the dragon/griffon/cyclops/etc to death

Ooooh boy, here we go.