Anyone else having way to much fun making characters?

#11Zyklon88Posted 5/8/2012 7:29:21 PM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
XCrimsonSamurai posted...
Should I sacrifice her slim figure for her bigger ass? (not joking... this is literally what I'm deciding on right now... Dont judge me >_>)

HAHAHHAHAHA

I made EXACLY the same with my pawn, i was so much undecided until i set the camera behing the pawn, made her to do the emotion where she twists and bend over, that made my decision MUCH easier, juice phat ass wins, hand down, no more argument

try it out :P
#12XCrimsonSamuraiPosted 5/8/2012 7:39:36 PM
Zyklon88 posted...
Should I sacrifice her slim figure for her bigger ass? (not joking... this is literally what I'm deciding on right now... Dont judge me >_>)

HAHAHHAHAHA

I made EXACLY the same with my pawn, i was so much undecided until i set the camera behing the pawn, made her to do the emotion where she twists and bend over, that made my decision MUCH easier, juice phat ass wins, hand down, no more argument

Wait, what? How do you do emotes?
---
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX
MH3 Name: Crim 23U6QJ
#13megablue9Posted 5/8/2012 7:42:50 PM(edited)
Zyklon88 posted...

HAHAHHAHAHA

Wait, what? How do you do emotes?

Triangle those poses keep pressing there is about 3 different ones
About the ass thing I was deciding on that as well, for me it had to do with body proportions, but I went with the dat ass fits better with overall body
---
PSN: Yuusha07
#14XCrimsonSamuraiPosted 5/8/2012 7:54:30 PM
Oh yes, I see what you mean with the poses, very fair point about *ahem* Those proportions.

I may indeed decide to go average weight, after all, I'm basing her look/body off of Taki from Soul Calibur, and even though my character weighs about 10kg more, she definitely gains all the right curves that Taki possesses.

And of course, you know, the bust too, which I maxed. >_>
---
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX
MH3 Name: Crim 23U6QJ
#15RyouhPosted 5/8/2012 8:31:38 PM
i've spent more time playing around in character creation than actually "playing" the demo. probably about 6-7 hours total of just messing around with different parts. every day or so i'll get a new idea or want to change my hairstyle/color for no real reason.

i've always been a fan of character creation in games just because it adds to the total immersion of the game, so i really like how much depth this has compared to other character editors in most games we have now.
#16Lord_GhirahimPosted 5/8/2012 8:58:27 PM
I've been playing P3:FES so I haven't touched the demo in a while but yes it is fun!

I'm currently debating on if I want to keep mine how they look or make them characters from one of my favorite web comics...I really want to play as a magic archer thought and the characters would make more sense as fighter and strider (iirc)

TO MANY OPTIONS :(
---
http://i44.tinypic.com/vzzo21.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/dg5vv6.gif
http://i42.tinypic.com/2qwmqdd.gif
#17heyitsthatguy11Posted 5/8/2012 9:03:59 PM
Lord_Ghirahim posted...
I've been playing P3:FES

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4yw_kITdCXE/TFw18_MPCfI/AAAAAAAAAFM/CE5gjYfeX0Y/s1600/1280856787897.jpg
---
If there are females in this world, they lurk in the depths of my pants. Want to join them?
Official Gaara of NUNSG boards. Official Xion of KHDDD boards.
#18Shadow ReaverPosted 5/8/2012 9:13:06 PM
nope i have never liked the "design your own character". i just used the Guts build.
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
#19BearcatnPosted 5/8/2012 9:19:38 PM
I recreated my guy about 5 times now
#20xxcheexxPosted 5/9/2012 9:17:28 AM
It took me an hour to customize my Arisen. Then during the griffin mission I spent half the time standing around checking my character from all angles trying to see if I got it 'right.' I must've gone back to the customization screen a dozen times after that haha.