Your Character's weight / height ?

#11TYPEV3Posted 5/12/2012 10:18:12 AM
Myrsilus posted...
My character is 170 cm and weighs somewhere around 120-130 lbs. Forget the exact amount.

I did this because I based my character on myself. I absolutely love that you can choose heights in this game; it's something that is missing from so many games with character creation systems.

Female or male?

These measurements make sense as a girl but as a guy you must be incredibly skinny!
---
CURRENTLY PLAYING | The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition
#12MyrsilusPosted 5/12/2012 10:31:30 AM
TYPEV3 posted...
Myrsilus posted...
My character is 170 cm and weighs somewhere around 120-130 lbs. Forget the exact amount.

I did this because I based my character on myself. I absolutely love that you can choose heights in this game; it's something that is missing from so many games with character creation systems.

Female or male?

These measurements make sense as a girl but as a guy you must be incredibly skinny!

Scratch that, it's 62 kg. I messed up the weight range, but that fixes it.

And it's not really that skinny. When I was younger, I used to weigh 110 at around that height and THAT was very skinny. I have always had a very low fat composition -still do- and the rest of my weight is accounted for by muscle. A nice benefit when I finally went to the gym and began to build the rest of my current weight (130ish).
---
360 GT: MyrsilusTheRed
PSN: Myrsilus
#13GreatDrag00nPosted 5/12/2012 10:33:36 AM
Me 6ft 1.5in 210lbs
My female pawn 5ft 5in 130lbs

My Arisen is based off of me
and my pawn is a fantasy girl.
#14RyouhPosted 5/12/2012 11:25:14 AM
my arisen, female is 179.6 height, 44.0 for weight. not modeled after my in height i'm nowhere near that tall, only 5'4" irl

my pawn, female is 171.9 height 39.0 weight also not modeled after me.

i went for a more elfish look for this game with the ears available to use, so i made them both elf style characters that are tall and lanky.
#15RowdePosted 5/12/2012 6:17:50 PM
My Arisen:
Female, H = 164.1 (about 5'5"), W = 53.0kg(about 117lb)
My Pawn:
Male, H = 175.3(about 5'9"),W = 64.0kg(about 141lb)

I intend to make my Arisen a Ranger and my Pawn a Strider. I've been doing a lot of tweaking to them based on the lighter character = faster stamina recharge factor of this game. My Arisen is a fantasy character I have made up, and I gave her the "halfling" ears, the one's right before elf ears. My Pawn is designed after me. The last tweak I did to them before actually converting the numbers. I went in and dropped them both below average height and took away some of there bulk with different body part selections, etc. However, in his current form, my Pawn pretty much has my measurements... Capcom considers my height below average...
---
Giga... Drill... Breaker!!!
#16Achilles4X2Posted 5/12/2012 6:35:37 PM
My Arisen is 200cm tall and 109kg, based off of me. That's pretty much exact- 6'7" 240 lbs. My pawn is about 189 cm, can't remember his weight but we are both middle on the weight slider and medium high on the muscles slider. He looks like the Green Arrow with a fu manchu, or a really angry Robin Hood, ranger of course... I'm really happy with how he came out.
#17Zyklon88Posted 5/12/2012 6:35:51 PM
Arien is female, 140 cm and 36 kg, she looks like a hobbit

main pawn is female, is around 203 cm, 102 kg, she looks like a tall elf
#18hathejokerPosted 5/12/2012 6:59:54 PM
My female Arisen:

Height 178.4 cm or 5ft 10 inches
Weight 58 kg or 127.6lbs

Average height and weight is great for an attack and hide tactic.
---
FC in my quote
Record on Gamefaqs. 0-2
#19ZeroJinKuiPosted 5/12/2012 9:18:44 PM
Mr_Basara posted...
Dammit, America!? Y U NO USE METRIC SYSTEM IN SCHOOL?!!

i personally find it more complicated than necessary...

centimeters, meters, kilometers, kilograms...

inches, feet, miles, and pounds are MUCH more direct and clear.

its like throwing bricks at someone's face and telling them to count how many times they're hit... while the metric system is like shooting someone with a high-powered rapid fire gun and telling them to count every single bullet, and if they're even one bullet off, they get hit by a nuclear bomb and are told to count how many particles are in the air.
---
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo
#20evangelion92Posted 5/12/2012 9:37:51 PM
ZeroJinKui posted...
i personally find it more complicated than necessary...

centimeters, meters, kilometers, kilograms...

inches, feet, miles, and pounds are MUCH more direct and clear.

its like throwing bricks at someone's face and telling them to count how many times they're hit... while the metric system is like shooting someone with a high-powered rapid fire gun and telling them to count every single bullet, and if they're even one bullet off, they get hit by a nuclear bomb and are told to count how many particles are in the air.

Wow arguably the dumbest comparison I've ever heard lol you obviously know nothing about the metric system. The more I read your posts, the more I'm surprised by the stupidity of the things you said.

The metric system is much simpler because you would only require to move the decimals between prefixes. If you understand the prefix, you can convert from one to the other easily. For example: 1kg = 1000g, 1 meter = 100 centimeter. It's like counting currency. 1k = 1 thousand, 1M = 1 million, 1 dollar = 100 cents, and so on. So friggin simple.

On the other hand, 1 feet = 12 inches, 1 yard = 3 feet, 1 mile = 5280 feet = 1760 yard, 1 pound = 16 ounces, and so on. That's not direct and clear at all. If you need to convert from one to another, you'd need to take extra time calculating.

Not to mention that metric is simply more ACCURATE too. 155, 156, 157cm are all technically 5 foot 1 inch. Yet they are three different heights.
---
If you want breakfast in bed, just sleep in the kitchen