Anyone have any good party-member themes?

#1wiicat37Posted 5/18/2012 8:37:44 AM
fiction or IRL-cast, doesn't matter :)

I'm basing my pawn off of myself, because that's just how I've always been since I was little.

My constant companion is going to be my g/f as a sorcerer... she's ginge too, so she is using only fire spells

I'm also going to try to always choose a warrior who resembles my Brother, cause he's beefy and military

the final role, I'm going to rotate out non-stop my first playthrough to see all the major configurations for the various classes, and then in new-game plus, I am only filling that role with a pawn that resembles my portly friend

Let's hear some other creative ideas so we know what to search for to get some interesting pawns!
---
It feels like someone with a fever is yelling at my junk!!!
---> PSN is TrouzzzerSnake
#2curiousfredPosted 5/18/2012 9:28:36 AM
Someone else here had a neat idea, they were going to create twin childlike albino brother and sister for the Pawn and player, one as a sorceror, the other as a warrior. It was kind of creepy but cool at the same time. I could see that idea being made into a comic or movie.
#3bearded_moosePosted 5/18/2012 9:32:38 AM
it would bee massively cool if there were polearms, because then i could make Whitebeard and give him a male sorceror as Ace.
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
"How can you, like, own sounds and pictures, man?"