Anyone have any good party-member themes?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Anyone have any good party-member themes?
3 years ago#1
fiction or IRL-cast, doesn't matter :)

I'm basing my pawn off of myself, because that's just how I've always been since I was little.

My constant companion is going to be my g/f as a sorcerer... she's ginge too, so she is using only fire spells

I'm also going to try to always choose a warrior who resembles my Brother, cause he's beefy and military

the final role, I'm going to rotate out non-stop my first playthrough to see all the major configurations for the various classes, and then in new-game plus, I am only filling that role with a pawn that resembles my portly friend

Let's hear some other creative ideas so we know what to search for to get some interesting pawns!
---
It feels like someone with a fever is yelling at my junk!!!
---> PSN is TrouzzzerSnake
3 years ago#2
Someone else here had a neat idea, they were going to create twin childlike albino brother and sister for the Pawn and player, one as a sorceror, the other as a warrior. It was kind of creepy but cool at the same time. I could see that idea being made into a comic or movie.
3 years ago#3
it would bee massively cool if there were polearms, because then i could make Whitebeard and give him a male sorceror as Ace.
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
"How can you, like, own sounds and pictures, man?"
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Anyone have any good party-member themes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived