the brine

#1LovecraftiangodPosted 5/19/2012 2:36:26 PM
Any video that shows the brine?
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
#2DocDeliciousPosted 5/19/2012 2:41:11 PM
Nothing to show really. They're super tiny creatures that live in the water. You just get this red swarm around your character and begin to take damage. Immediate death upon submerging.
---
Awaiting Dragon's Dogma. Arisen: Celiano, Pawn: Na-Totambo a.k.a Leila and Bo.
PSN: DocDelicious
#3heyitsthatguy11Posted 5/19/2012 2:42:48 PM
DocDelicious posted...
Nothing to show really. They're super tiny creatures that live in the water. You just get this red swarm around your character and begin to take damage. Immediate death upon submerging.

Hmm... I wish it was fight-able and once you defeat it, you can swim and open up a whole new world to explore.
---
If there are females in this world, they lurk in the depths of my pants. Want to join them?
Official Gaara of NUNSG boards. Official Xion of KHDDD boards.
#4Lovecraftiangod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2012 2:43:23 PM
DocDelicious posted...

Oh OK thanks
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
#5L00zerfacePosted 5/19/2012 2:44:06 PM
Think, Evil Krill.
---
They complain because they're human. If you give a man the power to fly, he'll still complain because he can't fly fast enough.
#6tmrw_nt_tdyPosted 5/19/2012 3:58:48 PM
hopefully they explain what the brine or how it came to being, and why the hell is it only at the sea.

when i think of the brine i keep imagining millions of those small babies you fight when you go up against maiden astrea in demon's souls. >_< . just at almost micro size and just trying to drag you to death.
---
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill thousands of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill millions of men and you are a hero. Kill them all, and you are a god.
#7ShineboltPosted 5/19/2012 4:08:13 PM
tmrw_nt_tdy posted...
hopefully they explain what the brine or how it came to being, and why the hell is it only at the sea.

when i think of the brine i keep imagining millions of those small babies you fight when you go up against maiden astrea in demon's souls. >_< . just at almost micro size and just trying to drag you to death.

Obviously its because the whales aren't doing their damn jobs!
#8DacianRathPosted 5/19/2012 6:08:06 PM(edited)
Here is a video that shows the brine attacking start looking at 40:45.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WsL5YP88-c
---
PSN: dacian
#9FrozenHELL78Posted 5/19/2012 6:14:31 PM
DocDelicious posted...

vashta nerada of the sea.
---
Gamertag - Mosaic78
#10XGaltPosted 5/19/2012 7:28:35 PM
Thank god there are no space suits in this game.
---
"I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."
GT/PSN: GnuX