People with old men/older men pawns... friend me :O

#1NessEggmanPosted 5/19/2012 8:39:56 PM
Hey guys. I made my character based off of me, and I want to have a "harem" of old/older men with me, so I'd like to make friends with people who have this kind of pawn so I can recruit them. Yeah, a bit different than hot girl pawns.

I only have two requirements for hawt oldermans pawns:

1. Older appearance (wrinkle level middle or deeper)
2. facial hair (preferably with mustache included)

The body types, face types, skin colors, whatever... not so important. Though bigger noses are a plus! Variety is good so lots of different old men is good haha. Middle-aged looking is fine as long as they have a mustache.

Here's my guy as he is right now:

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/540554_10101859434036205_12402227_70722143_688671284_n.jpg?dl=1

But yeah I figure there will be a surplus of young girl pawns so I really wanna find people who will have oldermans pawns.

My PSN user id is Amanohashi.
---
Just wake me up when Tokimeki Memorial 4 is announced.
g Rod "hing RodCopper Fishin For fishing.
#2chidichidiPosted 5/19/2012 8:44:24 PM
Damn my pawn will be young and beautiful. If ur looking for a young mistress I'm ur gal
#3Clouded_LeopardPosted 5/19/2012 8:45:23 PM
This topic is weird and I don't want anything to do with it.
---
"Was he talking about what I think he was talking about?"
"If you mean time-traveling bunnies...then yes."
#4methosagainPosted 5/19/2012 8:48:40 PM
He wants "bears" lol
#5Lunatic_FakerPosted 5/19/2012 8:49:06 PM
Clouded_Leopard posted...

Lol so somebody wanting a party of scantily clad women/ underage girls is ok but somebody who wants classy gentlemen is weird? lol double standards.
#6ArronAubinPosted 5/19/2012 8:53:11 PM
Lunatic_Faker posted...
Clouded_Leopard posted...

Lol so somebody wanting a party of scantily clad women/ underage girls is ok but somebody who wants classy gentlemen is weird? lol double standards.

^ This.

People are cool with pedophiles on here. But when it comes to anything related to homosexuality it's weird. Christ, we all have our tastes... Weither it be men,women, little girls or tentacle monsters!
#7gamer6879403333Posted 5/19/2012 8:59:22 PM(edited)
ArronAubin posted...
People are cool with pedophiles on here. But when it comes to anything related to homosexuality it's weird. Christ, we all have our tastes... Weither it be men,women, little girls or tentacle monsters!

I don't think it was the "man" part of "old man" that bothered people, it was the "old" part that bothered them. Few people have respect for an old person fetish.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#8Clouded_LeopardPosted 5/19/2012 8:56:51 PM
You know why this topic is weird? Because this isn't the place to be discussing fetishes of any kind. I don't care what you're into. If you feel the need to assume why I said what I said you're just projecting.
---
"Was he talking about what I think he was talking about?"
"If you mean time-traveling bunnies...then yes."
#9MHNetioPosted 5/19/2012 9:05:36 PM
Nothing was suggested about homosexuality. He wants experienced mercenaries to join his band. Hardened soldiers.

And even if he did want to recreate Bear Force One, I must say, I do agree.
#10Lunatic_FakerPosted 5/19/2012 9:09:50 PM
MHNetio posted...
Nothing was suggested about homosexuality. He wants experienced mercenaries to join his band. Hardened soldiers.

And even if he did want to recreate Bear Force One, I must say, I do agree.

My pawn is an old man. From a hardened soldier perspective not Bear Force One objective. lol.