It's Tuesday... you get back home with the game/the game arrives...

#1ArronAubinPosted 5/20/2012 4:27:17 PM
You put it in your system. Your system explodes. Nothing but your system is damaged (miraculously). You take your system in to where you bought it, you as for it to be replaced with your warranty. Your warranty has expired. You walk outside then you implode.

How do you feel?
#2L00zerfacePosted 5/20/2012 4:28:04 PM
dead...I just imploded remember.
---
They complain because they're human. If you give a man the power to fly, he'll still complain because he can't fly fast enough.
#3Radman55Posted 5/20/2012 4:29:29 PM
I HAVE A HOME!?!
---
Zhao yun
#4Acet14Posted 5/20/2012 4:30:24 PM
Well luckily I have survived this hypothetical thus far (Got game yesterday!). But I guess I would've cursed at the first person I saw, took their kid's lollipop, and then dug in my pocket, pulled out my debit card and got another system.
#5ArronAubin(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2012 4:34:29 PM
Acet14 posted...
Well luckily I have survived this hypothetical thus far (Got game yesterday!). But I guess I would've cursed at the first person I saw, took their kid's lollipop, and then dug in my pocket, pulled out my debit card and got another system.

It has happened. You're already dead. You're a ghost haunting the forums. Your heaven is playing Dragon's Dogma forever. Lucky!
#6Acet14Posted 5/20/2012 4:37:10 PM
ArronAubin posted...
Acet14 posted...

It has happened. You're already dead. You're a ghost haunting the forums. Your heaven is playing Dragon's Dogma forever. Lucky!

Oh...the implosion was not hyperbole hinting at an emotional state? Oh god...
#7ArronAubin(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2012 4:44:03 PM
Acet14 posted...
ArronAubin posted...
Acet14 posted...

Oh...the implosion was not hyperbole hinting at an emotional state? Oh god...

Yup. You're dead... But at least you get to play a few days early..? : D