Dragon's Dogma Guide / FAQ

#21Valor_Phoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2012 7:06:48 PMmessage detail
Jtrunks posted...
I heard you can change your characters appearances later on in the game? Is this true, and where?

Never mind, found it. Gran Soren. Barber shop. Was under the impression you could change body type too tho :/

It's the Art of Metamorphosis that does that. It's for sale in the Encampment after scaring off the Hydra in the rift stone tent from an old guy. It's basically full character creation like the demo.
---
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris ~ Bone Ravens
"There are more defective users than defective systems."
#22excelexcelPosted 5/22/2012 11:13:52 PMmessage detail
has it been determined yet how hybrid type attacks are calculated?

are the mystick knight's magic cannon and sigil skills based on strength, magick, or both?
#23mamt12dsPosted 5/23/2012 3:22:52 AMmessage detail
How many skill can I set for the primary and secondary weapon at the class maximum level?
#24void03Posted 5/23/2012 4:15:37 AMmessage detail
mamt12ds posted...
How many skill can I set for the primary and secondary weapon at the class maximum level?

3 for each. so 3 skills for the primary, and 3 for the secondary.
For magic though, its 6, since they only use staves.
---
PSN: void03 | WKC2: Riku
#25mamt12dsPosted 5/23/2012 4:54:02 AMmessage detail
thanks void03, and and congratulations to Valor Phoenix for the guide,it is very accurate. I think I will pick the ranger class up since I love fighting with the long bow, it remembers me MH too. Anyway does anyone understand the instant reset skill for this class? Does it allow to perform faster combo with daggers as well?
#26Ikaru_Posted 5/23/2012 7:14:09 AMmessage detail
Valor_Phoenix posted...
The guide wasn't as long or comprehensive as I would have liked, but I got very few question submissions.

Q: Game Install and Technical Issues

A: The game does have a mandatory install on the PS3 but it runs in the back ground during the first bits of gameplay. Basically it installs while you play, so the game will smooth out later.

Size: 1.01 = 4,627 MB aka 4.6 GB

After I leave the fisher's village the game should fully be installed for the rest of the game? Or does
it always install every time I play the game?
#27BSerenityPosted 5/23/2012 7:27:43 AMmessage detail
Ikaru_ posted...
Valor_Phoenix posted...
The guide wasn't as long or comprehensive as I would have liked, but I got very few question submissions.

Q: Game Install and Technical Issues

A: The game does have a mandatory install on the PS3 but it runs in the back ground during the first bits of gameplay. Basically it installs while you play, so the game will smooth out later.

Size: 1.01 = 4,627 MB aka 4.6 GB

After I leave the fisher's village the game should fully be installed for the rest of the game? Or does
it always install every time I play the game?

1 install. check your game data for the 4.6 gb data.
---
La morte e alle mie punte delle dita
Non ne temero c'e ne che la desiderino su me!
#28LaKost117Posted 5/23/2012 10:27:12 AMmessage detail
Rift store??? Where is it?
#29Ikaru_Posted 5/23/2012 10:54:17 AMmessage detail
where do I check my pawn inclanation stats?
I can only see one stat
it's says aquisitor unstead of guardian.
#30Valor_Phoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2012 11:30:53 AMmessage detail
Q - Number of equipped skills

A - 6 Augments, and 6+ Weapon skills (12 for Assassin, 9 for the other two hybrids, 6 for all others) Assassin can equip 3 weapon skills for each of their four types of weapons and swap weapons in the field. Daggers for stealth, Sword for heavy combat for instance.

Q - Game Install

A - It either all installs in one chunk or reserves a chunk of space and fills it as the player explores the world.

Q - Rift Store?

A - At the Encampment, by the Rift Stone, Old Man, after the Hydra incident.

Q - Pawn Inclinations

A - Known Issue, as far as I know, you can only see their top two inclinations.
---
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris ~ Bone Ravens
"There are more defective users than defective systems."