How do you kill the tentacle monster in the everfall?

#11teyenservus89Posted 5/22/2012 3:02:39 PM
ry_mann posted...
You're not supposed to fight the Ogre or the Tentacle monster. The Ogre is level 80 and the Tentacle monster is unkillable until a certain part of the story.

No you can kill the ogre, I did it and leveled up like 4 times off of it. I basicly kept reviving my pawns, then for some reason at like 25% life it jumped off the ledge.
#12KerberosPanzerPosted 5/22/2012 3:03:42 PM
ry_mann posted...
You're not supposed to fight the Ogre or the Tentacle monster. The Ogre is level 80 and the Tentacle monster is unkillable until a certain part of the story.

My ogre charged off the cliff. Easiest 5000 xp ever.
---
Visually, TVR doesn't do subtle, and the Sagaris is like being poked in they eye with an electric cattle prod.
#13aPHATPosted 5/22/2012 10:44:24 PM
teyenservus89 posted...
ry_mann posted...

No you can kill the ogre, I did it and leveled up like 4 times off of it. I basicly kept reviving my pawns, then for some reason at like 25% life it jumped off the ledge.

Well atleast you actually fought it. I cheesed it by not raising the gate and just shooting it with arrows from the other side. It just sat behind the gate eating my arrows. Took about 15mins to kill but pretty easy 5k exp :)
---
Xbox Live GT: aPhat
PSN: a-PHAT
#14PunksterPosted 5/22/2012 10:49:28 PM
I fought that ogre until it was about at half strength, then lured it to the ledge and it fell off. Boom, win. It was pretty sweet.

I didn't know you couldn't kill the tentacle monster, though. However, I did end up booking it because I didn't want to lose that ogre exp, and there was the cutscene so I figured I couldn't beat it anyway.
---
You too....shall come to understand....Fear...as I do.
PSN - Rockpopple
#15mark82san_Posted 5/23/2012 1:06:53 AM
Halectic posted...
You dont, your pawns even tell you to run

Y
Run were
---
PSN ADD ME MARKINEMPAC82.SKYPE ADD ME MARKINEMPAC82.YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/markinem82mass
#16SatanLovesUsAllPosted 5/23/2012 1:57:06 AM

I killed the Ogre too. Had no idea it was level 80 lol. I just kept shooting it in the face and watching it stagger while my pawns went pew pew pew with their spells. Then he jumped backwards and flew off the ledge and I got my 4,900 exp.
---
My signature died and went to Heaven, with my pet goat.
#17beefanklePosted 5/23/2012 1:59:36 AM
SatanLovesUsAll posted...

I killed the Ogre too. Had no idea it was level 80 lol. I just kept shooting it in the face and watching it stagger while my pawns went pew pew pew with their spells. Then he jumped backwards and flew off the ledge and I got my 4,900 exp.

i set it on fire and it ran off the edge and killed itself
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/achmetha
#18Darth RustitoPosted 5/23/2012 2:05:35 AM
<p>From: KerberosPanzer | #012
ry_mann posted...
My ogre charged off the cliff. Easiest 5000 xp ever.</p>

This happened to me.

"The sight of women excites it!"

"OH GOD MY ENTIRE PARTY IS FEMALE wait where did it go"

(+5000 EXP)

"Um."
---
Be safe at night--sleep with a cop.
#19ghetoyodaPosted 5/23/2012 5:22:13 AM
The Ogre was level 80!? I slaughtered that thing with my level 19 warrior. Had my Guts character really looking like himself lol
---
~*~GHETOYODA~*~
#20Sasuke_Uchiha85Posted 5/23/2012 5:39:33 AM
So that's what it was? An ogre? It never charged off the side for me, though. I had to just run because I ended up using all my healing items on it. It really made the tentacle monster difficult to escape, as well. Can't run forever, sadly.
---
Dragon's Dogma party theme 2: Lord of the Rings.
Need Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli and Frodo created, so that we can get the ring to Mount Doom!