Best Class (normal or hybrid)

#1assauerPosted 5/22/2012 11:34:14 PM
discuss...
#2assauer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2012 1:37:41 AM
bump
#3magatsu17Posted 5/23/2012 1:48:04 AM
I really like the Warrior class, while its lacking it skill slots, when you have one and level it up, it can really deal out and take a lot of damage. Plus its great for crowd control.
#4Valor_PhoenixPosted 5/23/2012 2:24:24 AM
Best?

I can tell you about Magick Arcgher gameplay.

Lock-on arrows are nice, especially with the 4,000 RC homing upgrade. Resisted by Magick Defense so not good vs mages, that's the main downside. Face stab them instead.

Got six skills that are fun.
- Magick Bow
> Hunter Bolt - Ten target lock-on, every part on big monsters gets a lock-on. Great against high mobility foes as well, tag and hit.
> Magickal Gleam - Lights up a huge area at night and will slaughter a group of zombies
> Ricochet Hunter - Three ricocheting, piercing, lighting arrows that auto-home on every bounce and get stronger with every bounce. Can stun-lock a cyclops.
- Daggers
> Sunflare - Jump and attack the ground, make a giant pillar of flame, like an on demand Comestion, no charge time, great counter to melee types
> Grand Scension - Creates a holy shockwave that rushes forward, drains HP to heal player.
> Shadowshackle - Creates an area of darkness that immobilizes the enemy. Ultra-useful vs power-melee types like bandit bosses. Also use vs wolves and finish with a Sunflare.
---
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris ~ Bone Ravens
"There are more defective users than defective systems."
#5Eeshaan1685Posted 5/23/2012 2:38:55 AM
Warrior class is awesome, especially with it's augment. But he hits SLOW and cannot block at all, so would recommend only after you can afford decent gear lol.
#6DocDeliciousPosted 5/23/2012 3:12:18 AM
There is no "best" class. Just different playstyles. Some are better in certain situations but all are viable.
A good mixture of all class types (caster, mdps, rdps, tank) seems to be the best way to go for your Arisen unless you want to make a "pure" whatever. That way you have nicely balanced stats and access to some different styles, skills, and augments.
---
DocD's "All Things Dogma" Blog: docdelicious.tumblr.com Guides, Game Info, Adventure Updates, Screenshots and more.
PSN: DocDelicious
#7earvcunananPosted 5/23/2012 3:14:48 AM
Valor_Phoenix posted...
Best?

I can tell you about Magick Arcgher gameplay.

Lock-on arrows are nice, especially with the 4,000 RC homing upgrade. Resisted by Magick Defense so not good vs mages, that's the main downside. Face stab them instead.

Got six skills that are fun.
- Magick Bow
> Hunter Bolt - Ten target lock-on, every part on big monsters gets a lock-on. Great against high mobility foes as well, tag and hit.
> Magickal Gleam - Lights up a huge area at night and will slaughter a group of zombies
> Ricochet Hunter - Three ricocheting, piercing, lighting arrows that auto-home on every bounce and get stronger with every bounce. Can stun-lock a cyclops.
- Daggers
> Sunflare - Jump and attack the ground, make a giant pillar of flame, like an on demand Comestion, no charge time, great counter to melee types
> Grand Scension - Creates a holy shockwave that rushes forward, drains HP to heal player.
> Shadowshackle - Creates an area of darkness that immobilizes the enemy. Ultra-useful vs power-melee types like bandit bosses. Also use vs wolves and finish with a Sunflare.

Thanks for this. I was planning on going Magic Archer anyway.
---
~~
~~
#8assauer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2012 5:42:45 AM
I switched from figther to assassin and want to know if it would be more fun to go magic archer...? lvl 15 btw
#9Bman3rdPosted 5/23/2012 6:03:26 AM
there is no best class.

the best class is the one you like to play.
---
Diamonds are forever, and so's Ric Flair!, Woooo! To be the man, you have to beat the man! The greatest Wrestling DVD set ever made The Ultimate Ric Flair!
#10CaptainLukaPosted 5/23/2012 6:06:18 AM
I've tried out strider, assassin and ranger. Ranger is my favorite by far. I love focusing on bows, using my daggers ONLY in an emergency. I just wish I could find more longbows. I've only seen the reinforced longbow in shops and a few times out in the wild. Bows are already rare enough. This one is crazy rare from what I can tell. AND IT'S THE ONLY LONGBOW THE GAME GIVES ME. KJBDSBFSJKDGKHJSD
---
Check out EmptyApartment.net for news, reviews, previews, live streams and giveaways!
GT/PSN - Tyrannikos