Hey guys, is it just me or..? (Equipment question)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Hey guys, is it just me or..? (Equipment question)
4 years ago#1
I've played for about 9 hours, and my Arisen/Pawn are level 19. It's a wonderful game, pretty much everything I thought it would be.

As I said, Level 19, 9 hours in. I have not found a single piece of equipment (save for the Common Archistaff, which was fortunate because I didn't want to buy one). So, for the majority of the time, I've been using the Broadsword (+3), and basic gear you can buy at the first store. Oh, I also found a guy selling some equipment out in wilderness, and got a Horned Helmet out of that.

Anyways, is equipment really this rare? Or is it the type of game where there's not really a whole lot of weapon variety, with a focus instead on upgrading? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
4 years ago#2
I understand there's a crafting system, as well.

I'm actually not in that position. Level 17+ish and I have a bunch of "stronk" gear from Gran Soren.
---
Dragon's Dogma party theme 2: Lord of the Rings.
Need Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli and Frodo created, so that we can get the ring to Mount Doom!
4 years ago#3
See, i thought the crafting system was basically the improving of the equips to +1, +2, and +3 combined with the ability to combine ingredients to make other items.
4 years ago#4
Combining two items to create a weapon = a crafting system.
---
Need Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli and Frodo created, so that we can get the ring to Mount Doom!
4 years ago#5
Ah, I was unaware you could get weapons out of it. Thank you!
4 years ago#6
We need a crafting guide if we don't yet have one. I want to know what weapons and armor comes out of those nifty little loot items that combine to make weapons and armor.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Hey guys, is it just me or..? (Equipment question)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived