Where is the Witchwood Forest? (Semi-Spoilers)

#1VirusChrisPosted 5/24/2012 11:16:40 AM
Well since is this near the very beginning of the game, I'm not sure if this counts as spoilers or not but just in case.

I'm starting to go look for Quina, since someone mention she left the village looking for some herbs to help the Arisen and I went back to the Starting Village, talked to the Chief twice (the Green icon first then the Yellow), went to Quina's house (where you first woke up from the Dragon attack) and got her note... but now I have no idea where this Witchwood forest place is?

Is it right outside of the starting village? Past the first encampment camp and before delivering the Hydra's head to the Duke?

Right now my Arisen is LV6 (Strider) and my Main Pawn is LV6 (Strider... is this vocation required for Ranger vocation?) and I have two Mage characters (the Rook and someone else's Pawn, Alexandra (Creator: Fang)).

Anything I need to know first before looking for his place?
---
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my Virakins global manga project
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards
#2EEKman71Posted 5/24/2012 11:40:04 AM
Is it right outside of the starting village? Past the first encampment camp and before delivering the Hydra's head to the Duke?

This.

There is a path leading to the west just north of the encampment. Shortly after heading west youll find a pack of wolves. Pay attention to what your pawns say. Its easy to die here.

First time I went this way after the trap were bandits that wasted me, however when I went this way at night the bandits were gone or I somehow avoided them. Just follow the path. Id recommend Taking 2 mages with you.
#3VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 11:57:57 AM
OK, I made it to the Witchwood forest (after several attempts to fight the Bandits, and since I couldn't win I ran for it) and I have two Mages with me.

However, how the hell do you investigate through this forest? Finding the witch is ridiculous! I can't seem to find any more of those talismans after the first one and the another one on a tree that it's located in a dead end area.

Where do I go? Where are these damn talismans so I can take them out and get a visual on my map!
---
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my Virakins global manga project
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards