The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Which vocation should I pick?

#1Ceadeus99Posted 5/24/2012 6:09:54 PM
I'm currently a Magick Archer, because I like being able to sit back and shoot fancy glowy arrows at my enemies. But I also like being able to jump on their backs and stab them. I also want to be dealing a nice amount of damage, and i'm not sure which vocation would be good for that. I was considering switching to Assassin, but I want some opinions first. Thanks.
---
If I had a quarter for every intelligent person on the Internet, i'd have two cents.
#2DRsunkistPosted 5/24/2012 6:16:41 PM
That depends on how far you've leveled up your Strider and Assassin Vocations. You'll eventually get a skill that'll help you climb large creatures as an Assassin, but it comes fairly late. Assassin's get a sword skill dedicated to attacking large foes while climbing them. Striders also level up fairly balanced while Assassin's are more concentrated on pure strength, while lacking in def which may or may not cost you during fights with large creatures
#3DRsunkistPosted 5/24/2012 6:19:31 PM
The strider also has much better options with the shortbow than the Assassin imo
#4Ceadeus99(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 6:24:46 PM
Alright, i'll stay as a Magick Archer for now and see how I like it once I level it up some more. If I feel like it, i'll switch back to Strider.
---
If I had a quarter for every intelligent person on the Internet, i'd have two cents.