This Griffins Bane quest is so hard please help

#1wubbahduckyPosted 5/24/2012 6:51:18 PM
As you probably gathered from the title i need help with the griffins bane quest but not in fighting the griffin, oh no its not that. Its getting to the tower. every time on my way there right after the wind tunnel of annoying doom I get completely obliterated by that band of thieves. I have tried buying curatives which does not help me since i get stun locked and I have tried getting a tougher class which didn't work, nor did tougher and more careful strategies
#2wubbahducky(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 6:56:41 PM
Oh yeah! also can you guys use my pawn if she is in your range of price/level because all my pawns are my level and i dont have enough rift crystals to buy a god one so someone using my pawn would be great
name: Nina
Class: strider rank 9
she is really good with using her skills (like usind downpour volley then spamming cutting wind)
#3cancerboy87Posted 5/24/2012 7:03:22 PM
first you didnt post any levels, second not many people rent striders....id rather an assasin or mystic archer over strider

bring lots and lots of curatives if youre struggling, thats the best tip otehr than leveling or renting higher level pawns
---
"Naruto isn't a ninja. He is a mage, why do you think he is able to do all those spells."-StupidMofoz
#4wubbahducky(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 7:05:25 PM
first pawn cant be either of those classes
second i have spent 218,163 on curatives for the quest alone
#5ZXR_ReignSlayerPosted 5/24/2012 7:07:16 PM
Buff up. Go in as a mystic knight and kick their asses. There arrows are tough, but with a shield up they're just twigs. Also get compass slash for if you get surrround or escape slash.
---
[psn]TG-Raylock of Firefight Company! [FfC]
This is the problem of the gaming industry, and its only getting worse. http://tinyurl.com/3vm94zw
#6ZXR_ReignSlayerPosted 5/24/2012 7:07:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7PKMNsonyPosted 5/24/2012 7:08:49 PM
wubbahducky posted...

You're kidding right?

I haven't spent a single gold on curatives and have a stockpile in my storage. Seems like you're just rushing the quests too much.
#8wubbahducky(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 7:10:16 PM
alright thanks should i change my melee pawns out for a 2 sorcerer and 1 mage combo?
#9haker10201Posted 5/24/2012 7:10:28 PM
wubbahducky posted...

wtf kinda curatives are you buying? The higher leveled herbs in the Apothecary are like 130 each or so, and they heal 350~400 hp each. Did you really buy 1678 of them? That's a bit much.
---
PSN: Haker10201
#10ZXR_ReignSlayerPosted 5/24/2012 7:11:57 PM
wubbahducky posted...
alright thanks should i change my melee pawns out for a 2 sorcerer and 1 mage combo?

Don't go for all those mages. The bandits will own them while they're casting spells. Get at least 2 rangers for the griffin(climbing) and for shooting down the archers, and a warrior with Nexus personality for def.
---
[psn]TG-Raylock of Firefight Company! [FfC]
This is the problem of the gaming industry, and its only getting worse. http://tinyurl.com/3vm94zw