Slates in the water god altar

#1Gmoney-Posted 5/26/2012 5:51:32 PM
So, I've found 5 slates and killed everything in the place. I see a door that needs a key but I swear I found another way around it anyway.

So, can I do anything with these yet? I just happened upon this place randomly. I don't want to lug them around but I'm worried about losing them if I stick them in storage. I heard that happened to some one with different quest items
---
Justice. Across the universe.
#2PherenPosted 5/26/2012 5:53:29 PM
Didn't you go into the Watergod Altar on a quest? Just report back to the friar outside the cave and give him the slates.
---
"The world doesn't owe you anything. It was here first."
~Mark Twain
#3Akanoryu769Posted 5/26/2012 5:53:53 PM
they r for a quest search the forum for water god.
#4Gmoney-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2012 6:02:50 PM
I didn't actually. I was like level 13 and stumbled upon it as I have video game OCD and try to see every corner.
---
Justice. Across the universe.
#5The_NubbPosted 5/29/2012 2:07:37 PM
I am in there right now but have only found 4 slates. I went on the quest but it only marked 4 slates... Where is the 5th located?
#6Fourth_BonkuraPosted 5/29/2012 2:10:00 PM
Well it's... wait which ones do you have? How can we tell you which is missing if we don't know that?

All five are marked as far as I know. I'm sure they were marked for me. I never would have found the darn things otherwise. I walked past one of them twice without seeing the chest.
---
Nooooo, I'm fish
*cook myself* -Leo4999
#7onizer0Posted 5/29/2012 2:52:55 PM
The_Nubb posted...
I am in there right now but have only found 4 slates. I went on the quest but it only marked 4 slates... Where is the 5th located?

if your sure you checked every chest you can find in the alter then theres a good chance that the last slate is sent to your inventory.

tho i cant guarantee this, it happened to me lol ....
---
steam ID: kenshiroro
#8briankmonkeyPosted 5/29/2012 2:55:46 PM
I did the same thing, got all 5 tablets before I knew about the quest. Unfortunately you have to take on the quest from Gran Soren (so you have to leave and come back)..