Slates in the water god altar

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Slates in the water god altar
3 years ago#1
So, I've found 5 slates and killed everything in the place. I see a door that needs a key but I swear I found another way around it anyway.

So, can I do anything with these yet? I just happened upon this place randomly. I don't want to lug them around but I'm worried about losing them if I stick them in storage. I heard that happened to some one with different quest items
---
Justice. Across the universe.
3 years ago#2
Didn't you go into the Watergod Altar on a quest? Just report back to the friar outside the cave and give him the slates.
---
"The world doesn't owe you anything. It was here first."
~Mark Twain
3 years ago#3
they r for a quest search the forum for water god.
3 years ago#4
I didn't actually. I was like level 13 and stumbled upon it as I have video game OCD and try to see every corner.
---
Justice. Across the universe.
3 years ago#5
I am in there right now but have only found 4 slates. I went on the quest but it only marked 4 slates... Where is the 5th located?
3 years ago#6
Well it's... wait which ones do you have? How can we tell you which is missing if we don't know that?

All five are marked as far as I know. I'm sure they were marked for me. I never would have found the darn things otherwise. I walked past one of them twice without seeing the chest.
---
Nooooo, I'm fish
*cook myself* -Leo4999
3 years ago#7
The_Nubb posted...
I am in there right now but have only found 4 slates. I went on the quest but it only marked 4 slates... Where is the 5th located?

if your sure you checked every chest you can find in the alter then theres a good chance that the last slate is sent to your inventory.

tho i cant guarantee this, it happened to me lol ....
---
steam ID: kenshiroro
3 years ago#8
I did the same thing, got all 5 tablets before I knew about the quest. Unfortunately you have to take on the quest from Gran Soren (so you have to leave and come back)..
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Slates in the water god altar

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived