Best cape?

#11HemerukioPosted 5/27/2012 7:23:34 PM
Sasuke_Uchiha85 posted...
Speedstersonic posted...
As far as I can tell, stat-wise the paladin mantle is the best, but looks so terrible, personally, i think the stat differences are negligible enough to just wear what looks good.

Any pictures of it somewhere?

I don't know about pictures, but it's basically a long red cape with golden patterns at the bottom. I personally love the look of it.
---
Official We're Doomed guy of the NUNSG board
http://i40.tinypic.com/2vxnibk.png
#12Sasuke_Uchiha85Posted 5/27/2012 7:24:38 PM
Hemerukio posted...
Sasuke_Uchiha85 posted...
Speedstersonic posted...
As far as I can tell, stat-wise the paladin mantle is the best, but looks so terrible, personally, i think the stat differences are negligible enough to just wear what looks good.

Any pictures of it somewhere?

I don't know about pictures, but it's basically a long red cape with golden patterns at the bottom. I personally love the look of it.

Hm.. I think I'd need to see the Gryphon cape. I want something that looks nice with my new not-yet-dragonforged-but-from-ur-dragon armor.

Harpy is alright..but I've been wearing it for the past twelve hundred years.
---
We gotta get out, go far away
#13PeaceForGallia(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2012 7:28:44 PM
Griffon cape is really nice, its black with lots of feathers on it, pretty big cape too
#14taco_viceroyPosted 5/27/2012 7:39:41 PM
I wear the dire wolf cape. It doesn't do anything special but it's a mf'in wolf.
#15kor320Posted 5/27/2012 7:59:01 PM
i use my dragon forged swordsman mantle for the epicness of it
---
PSN: Sindragon
#16DocDeliciousPosted 5/27/2012 8:07:33 PM
Depends what you're fighting. Different capes/cloaks offer very different resistances.
---
DocD's "All Things Dogma" Blog: docdelicious.tumblr.com Guides, Game Info, Adventure Updates, Screenshots and more.
PSN: DocDelicious
#17Sasuke_Uchiha85Posted 5/27/2012 8:08:42 PM
DocDelicious posted...
Depends what you're fighting. Different capes/cloaks offer very different resistances.

I seriously doubt people have the weight to lug around six different cloaks.

I know I can't afford to if I want to have -any- healing items at all.
---
We gotta get out, go far away
#18PeaceForGallia(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2012 8:48:54 PM
HoIlywood posted...
I bought a rare cape, forget what it's called, from the Fat guy by the black cat(or at his residence by the castle)

it cost like 100k but it makes it so that when I use potions on myself it also partly heals my pawns

Ok I got Fournival innocent and he does indeed sell a special cape for 106k. It actually matches really well with the Abyssinal armor and it's got a nice effect to boot! Thanks! o_o
#19MHNetioPosted 5/27/2012 8:51:59 PM
Pawn-healing-when0healing-self one sounds to be the best. How do I get that one?
#20PeaceForGallia(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2012 8:54:10 PM
MHNetio posted...
Pawn-healing-when0healing-self one sounds to be the best. How do I get that one?

Oh its the one I was talking about, its sold by Fournival when hes proven innocent, Its called Magnanimous Cloak.