How do you start new game plus?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. How do you start new game plus?
3 years ago#1
I beat the dude in the white robes and now I'm walking through Cassardis invisible... can't seem to escape the chamber, Cassardis, and Gran Soren...

Wat do
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
3 years ago#2
Use the Godslayer before you sit on the throne and stab yourself =)
---
GT: The Muscle Cop
Your stuff is my stuff and my stuff is my stuff.
3 years ago#3
Oh wow, haha. Thanks a lot. :D
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
3 years ago#4
How do you get to the throne. Im not allowed there anymore since the king wants be dead.
3 years ago#5
How do you get to the throne. Im not allowed there anymore since the king wants be dead.

You're not to the point we're talking about yet. I won't go into detail because I don't wanna spoil anything for you.
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
3 years ago#6
WILD_CHARIZARD posted...

You're not to the point we're talking about yet. I won't go into detail because I don't wanna spoil anything for you.

Oh ok. Im trying to get the 20 wake stone shards. Any advice. Spoiler

Im fighting two dark chimeras, a demon lord guy, and plenty of dark wolves that shoot out fireballs.
3 years ago#7
Doug151 posted...
WILD_CHARIZARD posted...

Oh ok. Im trying to get the 20 wake stone shards. Any advice. Spoiler

Im fighting two dark chimeras, a demon lord guy, and plenty of dark wolves that shoot out fireballs.

if you get tired of the chambers just fight the online or offline ur dragon

a kill gets you 20 wake stones automatically
3 years ago#8
If you're in a thread asking about NG+, chances are you're in the post game. But for the sake of other people, I'll just say *SPOILERS!*

Continue with the main story. Get 20 wakestones, turn them into the girl, fight the true final boss, wander around a bit if you want (you can get back by trying to leave town or entering an idea that requires a loading screen), stab yourself. Enjoy.
3 years ago#9
ArriOnrpg posted...
If you're in a thread asking about NG+, chances are you're in the post game. But for the sake of other people, I'll just say *SPOILERS!*

Continue with the main story. Get 20 wakestones, turn them into the girl, fight the true final boss, wander around a bit if you want (you can get back by trying to leave town or entering an idea that requires a loading screen), stab yourself. Enjoy.

Thanks, ill try and get the 20 wakestones. Im just having lots of trouble with all these enemies.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. How do you start new game plus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived