How do you start new game plus?

#1WILD_CHARIZARDPosted 5/28/2012 3:22:31 AM
I beat the dude in the white robes and now I'm walking through Cassardis invisible... can't seem to escape the chamber, Cassardis, and Gran Soren...

Wat do
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
#2shadowpik123Posted 5/28/2012 3:29:20 AM
Use the Godslayer before you sit on the throne and stab yourself =)
---
GT: The Muscle Cop
Your stuff is my stuff and my stuff is my stuff.
#3WILD_CHARIZARD(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2012 3:31:27 AM
Oh wow, haha. Thanks a lot. :D
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
#4Doug151Posted 5/28/2012 11:23:33 PM
How do you get to the throne. Im not allowed there anymore since the king wants be dead.
#5WILD_CHARIZARD(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2012 11:28:08 PM
How do you get to the throne. Im not allowed there anymore since the king wants be dead.

You're not to the point we're talking about yet. I won't go into detail because I don't wanna spoil anything for you.
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
#6Doug151Posted 5/28/2012 11:36:20 PM
WILD_CHARIZARD posted...

You're not to the point we're talking about yet. I won't go into detail because I don't wanna spoil anything for you.

Oh ok. Im trying to get the 20 wake stone shards. Any advice. Spoiler

Im fighting two dark chimeras, a demon lord guy, and plenty of dark wolves that shoot out fireballs.
#7excelexcelPosted 5/28/2012 11:42:30 PM
Doug151 posted...
WILD_CHARIZARD posted...

Oh ok. Im trying to get the 20 wake stone shards. Any advice. Spoiler

Im fighting two dark chimeras, a demon lord guy, and plenty of dark wolves that shoot out fireballs.

if you get tired of the chambers just fight the online or offline ur dragon

a kill gets you 20 wake stones automatically
#8ArriOnrpgPosted 5/28/2012 11:45:58 PM
If you're in a thread asking about NG+, chances are you're in the post game. But for the sake of other people, I'll just say *SPOILERS!*

Continue with the main story. Get 20 wakestones, turn them into the girl, fight the true final boss, wander around a bit if you want (you can get back by trying to leave town or entering an idea that requires a loading screen), stab yourself. Enjoy.
#9Doug151Posted 5/29/2012 12:28:54 AM
ArriOnrpg posted...
If you're in a thread asking about NG+, chances are you're in the post game. But for the sake of other people, I'll just say *SPOILERS!*

Continue with the main story. Get 20 wakestones, turn them into the girl, fight the true final boss, wander around a bit if you want (you can get back by trying to leave town or entering an idea that requires a loading screen), stab yourself. Enjoy.

Thanks, ill try and get the 20 wakestones. Im just having lots of trouble with all these enemies.