How do I get to the Bluemoon Tower? I lost my army (fought at night)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. How do I get to the Bluemoon Tower? I lost my army (fought at night)

User Info: Aakla

Aakla
4 years ago#1
Doing Griffin's Bane quest and accidentally started it right before nightfall, after the Griffin took off my army was like "woo hoo lets go get it" and I don't have the slightest idea where they went. the quest ring is located on what appears to be some island out in the middle the ocean. how do I get there?

User Info: godrifle1

godrifle1
4 years ago#2
Head north, and simply hug the right most road. If you don't want to fight, stock 40 large mushrooms, and that should get you there on an average weight class.

User Info: Aakla

Aakla
4 years ago#3
cool thanks

User Info: ry_mann

ry_mann
4 years ago#4
Head North-East, stay long the coastline (the trail that leads among it).

This map shows the roads:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4juteMSpG1rqeagfo1_1280.jpg

Good luck, take a lot of curatives and careful in the canyons just outside Bluemoon Tower, lots of bandits. I'd personally recommend being level 30+ though it's doable at lower levels. If you loose any pawns or their health is low, there is a Rift Stone just outside the entrance to the tower, use that to heal/resummon any pawns.

At the end of the Canyon there is a Golem, you can flee from it if you'd like as the battle will take awhile and Bluemoon tower is not someplace you want to be at night.
PSN: Ry_mann88 xFire: ithinkipooped
www.clanbotc.com

User Info: colemanmarkd

colemanmarkd
4 years ago#5
Ohhh.
I had the same problem except I followed the army after the first encounter. They all just ran into Gran Soren though. I had no idea where to go since they just hit the bar at the inn and said F it.

This game is great except it really leaves you hanging sometimes.
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." -Albert Einstein, German Scientist

User Info: Steel-up

Steel-up
4 years ago#6
colemanmarkd posted...
Ohhh.
I had the same problem except I followed the army after the first encounter. They all just ran into Gran Soren though. I had no idea where to go since they just hit the bar at the inn and said F it.

This game is great except it really leaves you hanging ALOT.

There we go
Literally half the quest barely give you something to go on
Did you really just waste your time reading this sentence?
Psn: Steel-up
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. How do I get to the Bluemoon Tower? I lost my army (fought at night)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived