How do I get to the Bluemoon Tower? I lost my army (fought at night)

#1AaklaPosted 5/30/2012 3:46:30 PM
Doing Griffin's Bane quest and accidentally started it right before nightfall, after the Griffin took off my army was like "woo hoo lets go get it" and I don't have the slightest idea where they went. the quest ring is located on what appears to be some island out in the middle the ocean. how do I get there?
#2godrifle1Posted 5/30/2012 3:49:17 PM
Head north, and simply hug the right most road. If you don't want to fight, stock 40 large mushrooms, and that should get you there on an average weight class.
#3Aakla(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2012 3:50:19 PM
cool thanks
#4ry_mannPosted 5/30/2012 3:51:36 PM
Head North-East, stay long the coastline (the trail that leads among it).

This map shows the roads:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4juteMSpG1rqeagfo1_1280.jpg

Good luck, take a lot of curatives and careful in the canyons just outside Bluemoon Tower, lots of bandits. I'd personally recommend being level 30+ though it's doable at lower levels. If you loose any pawns or their health is low, there is a Rift Stone just outside the entrance to the tower, use that to heal/resummon any pawns.

At the end of the Canyon there is a Golem, you can flee from it if you'd like as the battle will take awhile and Bluemoon tower is not someplace you want to be at night.
---
PSN: Ry_mann88 xFire: ithinkipooped
www.clanbotc.com
#5colemanmarkdPosted 6/1/2012 9:35:01 PM
Ohhh.
I had the same problem except I followed the army after the first encounter. They all just ran into Gran Soren though. I had no idea where to go since they just hit the bar at the inn and said F it.

This game is great except it really leaves you hanging sometimes.
---
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." -Albert Einstein, German Scientist
#6Steel-upPosted 6/1/2012 9:40:07 PM
colemanmarkd posted...
Ohhh.
I had the same problem except I followed the army after the first encounter. They all just ran into Gran Soren though. I had no idea where to go since they just hit the bar at the inn and said F it.

This game is great except it really leaves you hanging ALOT.

There we go
Literally half the quest barely give you something to go on
---
Did you really just waste your time reading this sentence?
Psn: Steel-up