Where do I find Wakestones?

#1VirusChrisPosted 5/31/2012 12:53:09 PM
I've gotten the quest to deliver a Wakestone to Austine, but I don't know where I can find some. I've heard I can get it from the Everfall, but I've come back from there with a new unkillable monster (for now) taking place there as its new home so I don't think going back to check isn't the wisest of ideas at this moment.

I've gotten 2 Wakestone Shards, and I need 20 shards to form a Wakestone right?

Where can I get the Wakestone and has soon can I complete this quest?
---
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my Virakins global manga project
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards
#2WolfGreyPosted 5/31/2012 12:55:12 PM
VirusChris posted...
I've gotten the quest to deliver a Wakestone to Austine, but I don't know where I can find some. I've heard I can get it from the Everfall, but I've come back from there with a new unkillable monster (for now) taking place there as its new home so I don't think going back to check isn't the wisest of ideas at this moment.

I've gotten 2 Wakestone Shards, and I need 20 shards to form a Wakestone right?

Where can I get the Wakestone and has soon can I complete this quest?

Down right next to where you examined was a wakestone shard that automatically completes a wakestone for you to give for the quest.

So run your butt back down there, enjoy.
#3Hitokiri_TidusPosted 5/31/2012 12:56:38 PM
It's end-game Everfall that drops a large amount of wakestones. Just takes 3 shards to make a full wakestone. Go check Black Cat on Gran Soren. He sells shards and you just need 1 more.
#4Dart_Feld7Posted 5/31/2012 12:59:13 PM(edited)
You need 3 wakestone shards to create one wakestone(they combine automatically).

You need 20 wakestones to start NG+ if I'm not mistakem

If you need another shard then there is a wakestone shard on the hill east of where you meet the dragonforged on the hill with the depiction of a warrior.

You can also buy one from the Black Cat in Gran Soren and the peddler at the rest camp south east of Shadow Fort.

Btw I've gone back into Everfall after being run out, it's safe, the normal enemies just respawn.
---
I don't really think too much before I post, I just like to contradict popular opinion.
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m26tsm6yo81qfy7zpo4_250.gif
#5GreatMelancholyPosted 5/31/2012 12:57:59 PM
The brine drops 30, so go find some deep water and swim around until he comes. Easy boss end game
---
Xbox 360 at 54.2 percent failure rate... Eat that fanboys
PSN: CrossHareManic
#6guimaraePosted 5/31/2012 12:59:03 PM
in one of the roofs above black cat there is a chest with one
---
PSN: Daniel_Pedro
#7guimaraePosted 5/31/2012 12:59:57 PM
in a roof above black cat theres a chest with one
---
#8VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2012 1:05:43 PM
Whoa! Wasn't expecting so many replies so soon! 0_0

Anyway, where is this Black Cat person? Can't seem to find this peddler/merchant.
---
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my Virakins global manga project
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards
#9guimaraePosted 5/31/2012 1:08:11 PM
gran soren in the alley, if you cant find it just explore all the rooftops, theres a few chests up there
---
#10Dart_Feld7Posted 5/31/2012 1:10:39 PM
VirusChris posted...
Whoa! Wasn't expecting so many replies so soon! 0_0

Anyway, where is this Black Cat person? Can't seem to find this peddler/merchant.

It's a shop, not a person and it's located in the southeast section of Gran Soren down a narrow alley.
---
I don't really think too much before I post, I just like to contradict popular opinion.
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m26tsm6yo81qfy7zpo4_250.gif