I'm cheap and i need to get out of jail.

#1davinthegreat98Posted 6/3/2012 10:38:18 AM
I'd really rather not pay the 5K (but i can) and apparently you can make a key, but right now i cannot access my inventory, is there another way to combine things or has the game glitched me into losing 5K?
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#2larryp78Posted 6/3/2012 10:40:11 AM
davinthegreat98 posted...
I'd really rather not pay the 5K (but i can) and apparently you can make a key, but right now i cannot access my inventory, is there another way to combine things or has the game glitched me into losing 5K?

I didn't realise you can go to jail in this game
#3ScreamingMidgetPosted 6/3/2012 10:41:53 AM(edited)
larryp78 posted...

HIt a Gran Soren citizen with a spell and watch your butt get jailed in mere seconds.

Other than bribing or having a Skull Key in advance, I don't think there are other ways to get out.
#4davinthegreat98(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 10:41:43 AM
larryp78 posted...

i changed vocations and tried out the sorcerers heavy attack.

whoops.
---
Finished on 8/26/2012
#5LightKagutsuchiPosted 6/3/2012 10:42:16 AM

I don't think it's a glitch that they wouldn't give you your inventory in jail -_-

Anyway, Skeleton keys are Shackles + and Ore, just keep two on you at all times just in case. And 5k is absolutely nothing in this game, you will eventually have money coming out of every orifice, just pay it.

You can also go to jail for running around the castle at night.
#6ChaosdaggerPosted 6/3/2012 10:43:34 AM
It's not a glitch, but yes you have to pay. You need a skeletonkey on you to get out of paying, which can be made by combining some sort of ore with shackles, or you can buy them. Eitherway the key has to already be in your inventory before yougot arrested, otherwise you need to pay and that is that.
#7davinthegreat98(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 10:43:43 AM
LightKagutsuchi posted...

I don't think it's a glitch that they wouldn't give you your inventory in jail -_-

Anyway, Skeleton keys are Shackles + and Ore, just keep two on you at all times just in case. And 5k is absolutely nothing in this game, you will eventually have money coming out of every orifice, just pay it.

You can also go to jail for running around the castle at night.

But i picked up those things while in the jail cell (i think i picked up ore anyway) i just thought i could combine them while I'm in there.
---
Finished on 8/26/2012
#8Nicky4649Posted 6/3/2012 10:46:10 AM
Which makes me think what if the person don't have 5k on them? will they stay in jail forever or just pay every single gold they have to get out?
---
PSN: Howl4649
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma (add me while I'm still playing~)
#9Majere3Posted 6/3/2012 10:47:48 AM
You have to make skeleton key from hunk of ore + shackle.

Once you able to unlock the jail door, you can access inventory.

I reload it because at the time, I don't have any skeleton key in my inventory.

You will probably need at least 3 skeleton key to get out the jail dungeon.

If you don't have enough skeleton keys, you can't get out without bribing the guard.
#10Ceadeus99Posted 6/3/2012 10:48:56 AM
If you have less than 5k, they let you out for the rest of your money.
---
If I had a quarter for every intelligent person on the Internet, i'd have two cents.