The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

how do you reset chests?

#1xsniper90xPosted 6/3/2012 5:25:28 PM
im thinking of milking bluemoon tower for all she is worth by searching the chests. i heard some good stuff comes from there, and i did get some gryphic items the first 2 times through, but i want more. i need all i can get from the tower before moving on.

so, how do you reset chests to search them again?

also, a side question, how many times do you need to click morning to get the drake to appear at the devil grove? i clicked morning about 3 times and he wasnt there. i wan to kill the drake a few times.
---
psn: hitman555z
i just grew a third peg leg, dood! - prinny
#2matodaPosted 6/3/2012 5:28:24 PM
xsniper90x posted...
im thinking of milking bluemoon tower for all she is worth by searching the chests. i heard some good stuff comes from there, and i did get some gryphic items the first 2 times through, but i want more. i need all i can get from the tower before moving on.

also, a side question, how many times do you need to click morning to get the drake to appear at the devil grove? i clicked morning about 3 times and he wasnt there. i wan to kill the drake a few times.

usually do a manual save [press select in the start menu] then if you don't get what you want, press start, quit without saving, then load

though you can just buy the gryphic stuff really

otherwise the drake needs 7 days to respawn. best to sleep 4 days, buy the merchant's time-diminishing items so they get boosted, then sleep 3 more days and fight it
#3xsniper90x(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 6:21:07 PM
matoda posted...
xsniper90x posted...

usually do a manual save [press select in the start menu] then if you don't get what you want, press start, quit without saving, then load

though you can just buy the gryphic stuff really

otherwise the drake needs 7 days to respawn. best to sleep 4 days, buy the merchant's time-diminishing items so they get boosted, then sleep 3 more days and fight it

isn the gryphic stuff expensive? and im not sure where in the story im up to. i just proved fournival innocent im not even sure how to make money. i just broke 1 mil, which isnt enough to buy the white hawk and swordsmen clothes.

and which time diminishing item? which merhant?
---
psn: hitman555z
i just grew a third peg leg, dood! - prinny