Hi guys, I have a few questions about farming in Everfall, hopefully you guys know the answers to them.
1. Are the loots chest specific? What I mean is that if for example a helmet is found in Chamber of Fate, does that mean any chest in the chamber can result in the helmet? Or is it only one specific chest in there? I've been trying to use the Godsbane-retry method and from my small sample it feels like it is specific to certain chests (some chests will only give out potions or shards), but I might be wrong.
2. Can wooden chests give armor loot? Just want a confirmation since I've only been able to get weapons from the wooden chests at most, while the non-wooden chests seem to give both weapons and armor for me.
3. Does every single chamber have a unique loot that can only be found in that specific chamber? I'm curious because I would just pick a chamber with lots of chests if they aren't. But if there's always something unique in each chamber, then I might try to farm all chambers.
4. Where can I find Crimson hand and leg armor? I've obtained the head and body armor, and looking to complete the set.
5. In more general question, what are the most desirable loot from Everfall and which chamber has them? I'm looking for body armor mainly cause I'm looking more for aesthetics.
Thanks in advance --- If you want breakfast in bed, just sleep in the kitchen
Astroshak Posted 6/3/2012 6:47:45 PM
Each chest has its own loot list. In the Everfall, from what I see of the strategy guide, each chest has about 8 different possibilities. Three are 2% drops, three are 4-6% drops, and the last two are what you are going to see the majority of teh time.
That said, though I have not done an exhaustive analysis of chest loots, it does not appear as though there are items in the Everfall that come from exactly one chest. Furthermore, many of the items (I haven't run across any, but I'm sure there are some) are available from the vendors in there as well.