Slayed the drake in Devilfire Grove

#1KeineZeitPosted 6/3/2012 6:14:01 PM
My pawn and I are level 49. I'm an assassin with an non upgraded almace and a three star hunter's bow. She's a hunter, I don't remember exactly what she's equipped with. That's it, no hired support.

It was a tough fight. I had no curatives left at the end. It took flight with half a bar of life left and that's when I knew I would survive. I shot an arrow into its heart using mighty bend and it dropped from the sky. I sprinted to where it crashed down and struck its heart with my sword a few times. It stood for the final time and I took the last of its life.

Anyway, I felt a good sense of accomplishment after that. Now where's the next dragon?
#2mr_smartiepantsPosted 6/3/2012 6:15:46 PM
rest for 7 days and he'll respawn

other dragon's don't appear until end game, although if you go South to the Conqueror's Pass area a drake may be there. If he isn't there yet he'll definitely be there in the end game
#3matodaPosted 6/3/2012 6:22:05 PM
no other drakes before end-game. just rest 4 days, buy the merchant's time-diminishing things besides the fish, sleep 3 more days, fight the drake again.
#4KeineZeit(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 6:24:23 PM
I've got a long way to go until endgame. I've only gone as far in the story as talking to the guy on the hill just north of Windbluff Tower.
#5GreatKazooManPosted 6/6/2012 1:59:01 AM
I just now did a solo of it with my level 78 Assassin with goblins and hobgoblins massing around also. Hundred Kisses and Chilling Razors did the trick, and the razors got dragonforged to boot! What a time - only took six minutes, even with the troublesome goblins annoying my perfect defense against the drake...
---
"I don't want to see anymore" - Reika (PZ3: The Tormented)