Assassins with a bow, what skills do you have equipped?

#1SunricerPosted 6/4/2012 12:26:01 AM
Just curious which bow skills the Assassin players on this board consider "essential" or like to use. Anyone?
#2JamesDowngradePosted 6/4/2012 12:27:32 AM
fivefold, mighty bend, and the one that lets you zoom...keen something I believe
#3MorphBallerPosted 6/4/2012 12:29:45 AM
JamesDowngrade posted...
fivefold, mighty bend, and the one that lets you zoom...keen something I believe

This is what i use too. Really with the sniper shot and fivefold you don't need anything else.
---
Max Combo! What a crazy mix!
#4Sunricer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2012 12:31:05 AM
I use the same skills, are they universal for all Assassins with a bow?
#5RivllPosted 6/4/2012 12:31:57 AM
FIVEFOLD FLURRY - essential! ( dmg!dmg!dmg!, well no 10fold but still )

PLEGIC ARROW - to feel a bit more like a assasin( inflicting status and such ;)
at low lvls with morbidid aug for nice dmg boost and utility on
bosses like cyclo and chim

LYNCEAN SIGHT - to get to used them preemp aug accordingly and to scout ahead
---
PSN ID: LiboLobrecht
#63D3Posted 6/4/2012 12:34:06 AM
JamesDowngrade posted...

This basically, or the one that makes them slow down if it's Assassin, I forgot.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#7ExizstadPosted 6/4/2012 12:36:47 AM
I use fivefold arrow, lyncean strike, and plegic arrow.

Why plegic? Cause torpor is a hilarious debuff to put on anything, since it also affects how fast they fall. I antler toss and they're up in the air for ages. Usually gotta use it 3 or 4 times on cyclops or ogres, but everything else is typically affected after one shot.
#8JustArtificialPosted 6/4/2012 12:37:57 AM
ALWAYS have and use primarily Fivefold Flurry. It is singlehandedly to best bow skill. Mighty Bend is good for the high stagger and knockdown effect as well as damage boost to the original damage. 3rd option is entirely upon you, but Plegic Arrow is the only one of any use.

With a stamina reserve pot, Gale Harness (dagger skill) and Fivefold Flurry, you'll turn into the medieval machine gun turret.
#9RivllPosted 6/4/2012 12:43:08 AM
JustArtificial posted...
ALWAYS have and use primarily Fivefold Flurry. It is singlehandedly to best bow skill. Mighty Bend is good for the high stagger and knockdown effect as well as damage boost to the original damage. 3rd option is entirely upon you, but Plegic Arrow is the only one of any use.

With a stamina reserve pot, Gale Harness (dagger skill) and Fivefold Flurry, you'll turn into the medieval machine gun turret.

That ! had mighty fun for like 20 min fooling around with gale harness and fold, but the charge time on it kinda spoils it.
---
PSN ID: LiboLobrecht
#10DbHKPosted 6/4/2012 6:45:01 AM
Rivll posted...
FIVEFOLD FLURRY - essential! ( dmg!dmg!dmg!, well no 10fold but still )

PLEGIC ARROW - to feel a bit more like a assasin( inflicting status and such ;)
at low lvls with morbidid aug for nice dmg boost and utility on
bosses like cyclo and chim

LYNCEAN SIGHT - to get to used them preemp aug accordingly and to scout ahead

This.
---
PSN: HBFTK