Everfall Loot List

#41AstroshakPosted 6/9/2012 9:55:16 AM
somsjeans posted...
CocoDollface posted...
Astroshak posted...
Rivll posted...
Therdan posted...
I know for a fact that the guide drop tables are wrong. Or at the very least they got the drop tables mixed up.

so far i never encountered a misstake and ive farmed nearly every chest in various runvariations.
that beeing said there are a few mistakes in the equip section depending class requirements.

I've seen several errors in the guide. There are a couple of chests in the Everfall ledge area that simply do not have a loot list. And I was in the Chamber of Hope .. the long room that runs north-south has two chests in it, I got an item from one that the guide says is a 5% chance in the other (Divine Surcoat).

Yep, just ran into a few mixups in the Chamber of Fate as well. I think the lists are correct about what you can find in each chamber but some of the loot lists chest by chest are a little mixed up. In other words, the items are in the chamber it says, just not necessarily in the right chest. So if you're farming one chest in particular and what you're looking for just isn't coming up it may be a good idea to run around the rest of the chamber.

All of the loots for the chests are correct, the issue you're having is you are thinking they are "in-order" of how you find them in the room. Without the guide/without pictures of the chest alongside the info I wrote up you won't necessarily know which chest 1 is which chest in the chamber.

I didn't include the chests outside the entrances(aka in Everfall itself)...because they don't include anything, and they aren't listed as including anything in the guide itself. All you're likely to find is junk potions.

I was looking at the guide, and I got the Divine Surcoat in the chest on the other side of the room than the chest the guide puts it into. It is easy, looking at the picture of the room shown in the guide, to identify which chest is which - yet the guide has this one item in the wrong chest.
#42SoulRain2Posted 6/9/2012 10:00:33 AM
so..how do we know which chest is number 1,2,3, and so on if there's 2 floor? and we came from bottom floor?
and in chamber of sorrow there're 3 rooms..and 3 doors that connected to each other. Which one to follow? the boss room is the last chest?
#43AstroshakPosted 6/9/2012 10:02:31 AM
SoulRain2 posted...
so..how do we know which chest is number 1,2,3, and so on if there's 2 floor? and we came from bottom floor?
and in chamber of sorrow there're 3 rooms..and 3 doors that connected to each other. Which one to follow? the boss room is the last chest?

That would be part of the reason I got the guide. Unless someone wants to make a FAQ of it showing the locations and loot lists of all the Everfall chests, you're going to require a couple paragraphs per chest for some of them.
#44somsjeansPosted 6/9/2012 10:11:19 AM
Astroshak posted...

I was looking at the guide, and I got the Divine Surcoat in the chest on the other side of the room than the chest the guide puts it into. It is easy, looking at the picture of the room shown in the guide, to identify which chest is which - yet the guide has this one item in the wrong chest.

Are you talking about the actual guide? Because I haven't found any issues at all with the chest contents it lists.
#45somsjeansPosted 6/9/2012 10:12:44 AM
SoulRain2 posted...

You'll have to wait for someone to take pictures of each individual chest/groups of chests and then pair them with the loot list, or go out and buy the guide. I don't have time atm to take/upload all those pictures
#46AstroshakPosted 6/9/2012 10:12:54 AM
somsjeans posted...
Astroshak posted...

Are you talking about the actual guide? Because I haven't found any issues at all with the chest contents it lists.

Yes, I am talking about the bradygames guide.
#47AE_Posted 6/9/2012 2:13:25 PM
Trying to get all the items, I made a little excel Checklist from this list posted. if anyone is interested let me know, ill upload it.
#48xsniper90xPosted 6/9/2012 2:17:47 PM
the only issue here is the pawns with you will loot all the chests before you get to save and loot each one on your own.

best to get to 150 or whichever level to go on your own into the everfall.
---
psn: hitman555z
i just grew a third peg leg, dood! - prinny
#49Snake_GauntletPosted 6/9/2012 4:46:14 PM
Bump for an awesome topic.
---
Chalepa Ta Kala
GT: DeltaPhi359
#50DMC3zeroPosted 6/10/2012 8:22:29 AM
Bumping this awesome topic! sticky this one already please!!!
---
PSN: AteroMeltdown