The Arrest System Is Ridiculous

#11ShadowBoyZX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2012 12:01:01 AM
@TimTheNinja
Lmao. Do they stay dead or do they respawn after a while? Might kill the duke after I finish all of the quests he has for me. Something about him really pisses me off >:(
#12ShariusPosted 6/10/2012 12:01:50 AM
I just wonder what if you dont have either 5000 gold or the key, then how you support to get out of this jail, or you stuck in this pit hole forever?
---
PSN: ShariusTC
#13res_black_deathPosted 6/10/2012 12:24:36 AM
Actually if you have under 5000 gold it just takes how much you have and still lets you out.

So if your flat broke you can "bribe" the guard for free lol.
#14KipikipoPosted 6/10/2012 12:24:49 AM
Sharius posted...
I just wonder what if you dont have either 5000 gold or the key, then how you support to get out of this jail, or you stuck in this pit hole forever?

Restart from checkpoint!
---
PSN: Kipikipo-
Current Playlist: Dragon's Dogma, Dark Souls, & Shadow of the Colossus
#15Ryu_YagamiPosted 6/10/2012 12:35:41 AM
Try running up to a real Duchess or equivalent in real life and pick them up over your shoulder. See where it gets you.

Heck, the game flat out TELLS you to behave yourself in the castle. What on earth did you expect to happen? You have no one to blame but yourself.
---
Proud member of the Anti Wyvern Pest Control. To Victory!
#16Valor_PhoenixPosted 6/10/2012 12:41:08 AM
I carry 10 Skeleton Keys.

Never been arrested.

I do occasionally wander into and out of the castle via the dungeon.

Also if you're heading to Bluemoon, take a couple of keys for Smuggler's Pass, nice loot there, doors stay unlocked so just need one round of keys.
---
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris ~ Bone Ravens
"There are more defective users than defective systems."
#17DocDeliciousPosted 6/10/2012 12:49:03 AM
And here I thought you were going to say it's ridiculous that you can go to jail, bribe a guard to let you go free or escape and no one says anything about it ever again. You could kill the Duke and you'll spend the same amount of time in the dungeon and pay the same price to get out as if you had picked up a child.

It's especially ridiculous in the Dutchess questline.
The Duke himself catches you, has you thrown in jail. Then the Dutchess helps you escape. After that she and her handmaiden constantly say stuff about how you need to be careful and that the Duke is still pissed. Yet you can walk right up to the Duke, talk to him and he still gives you the generic lines. And, once again, no one ever says anything about it.

That's ridiculous.
---
DocD's "All Things Dogma" Blog: docdelicious.tumblr.com Guides, Game Info, Adventure Updates, Screenshots and more.
PSN: DocDelicious
#18illahstrait2Posted 6/10/2012 1:03:23 AM
TimTheNinja posted...
Most of the time I accidentally everything and stab people when trying to talk to hem.

I have dragon forged prisoner rags.

whatup.

LOL fighting a drake in prisoner clothing you should make a youtue video of it.
---
Skyrim npc character database
http://www.truancyfactory.com/mods/skyrim/skyrim_characters.html
#19Dash XPosted 6/10/2012 1:13:22 AM
DocDelicious posted...
And here I thought you were going to say it's ridiculous that you can go to jail, bribe a guard to let you go free or escape and no one says anything about it ever again. You could kill the Duke and you'll spend the same amount of time in the dungeon and pay the same price to get out as if you had picked up a child.

It's especially ridiculous in the Dutchess questline.
The Duke himself catches you, has you thrown in jail. Then the Dutchess helps you escape. After that she and her handmaiden constantly say stuff about how you need to be careful and that the Duke is still pissed. Yet you can walk right up to the Duke, talk to him and he still gives you the generic lines. And, once again, no one ever says anything about it.

That's ridiculous.

Thank you!
---
PSN: DashXero
Dragon's Dogma Main Pawn: Ruth (moniker: Ruby) rank 9 Fighter, Level 60-something. Always keepin' it classy.
#20SunricerPosted 6/10/2012 1:13:48 AM
I got arrested for picking up and throwing my pawn inside the Inn. >___>