Super Fast EXP and Money Farming? Help

#21VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2012 12:02:20 AM
konamix666 posted...
Well i am sorry for not being totally clear on how to defeat the ur-dragon in detail. i just assumed that people could figure that one out.

Main issue i had in fighting the Ur-dragon offline is that it does not raise Vocation rank for me. Which kind of sucked. but it is fairly easy to get to lvl 200 in a day.
If you want to level your Pawn though. Just ALLMOST kill the dragon solo, then just go grab the pawn, and finish off the dragon. ( but the pilgrims charm does not afftect your pawn)

No problem... I just finally beat the thing!

Also I've heard that the Main Pawn gains an EXP boost if the Arisen's level is way ahead of the Pawn so the Pawn's level would be same as the Arisen... I actually had my Arisen be one level higher than my Pawn since I lost my Pawn at one time and she quickly caught up to my level!

Also... holy smokes! 23 Putrid Dragon Scale sells for 471, 478!!!
That's insane! @_@

I take back the making fast Money bit, this is awesome! And we can re-fight the Ur-Dragon as many times as we want, right?
---
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my Virakins global manga project
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards
#22konamix666Posted 6/12/2012 12:16:16 AM
VirusChris posted...
OK... I'm in serious trouble! I've beaten down on all of the glowing red and purple spots on the Dragon and it's down to 1/4 of its health... however I can't hurt it anymore! There's nothing but brown/orange patches on its body on and a skeleton tail!

What do I do now? I'm stuck!

EDIT: Nevermind... I found the missing spot! It was its front left claw! I didn't think to go for those!

Now I finally killed it! Thank goodness! But 10 - 15 minutes to kill it? Dude... unless you were packing serious heat it did not take 10 -15 minutes for me! Then again I didn't use all of the Augments he listed nor is my character the correct body type.

But oh well... it's dead!

And sheesh! I went up six levels from fighting that monster! Unbelievable!

Hey, when i started farming the OFFLINE dragon i was level 80 Assassin. And had Fey whisperer. It is really simple to kill the dragon in 5-10 minutes, all you gotta do is just.
Be ALONE, no pawns
do it during night using (Bloodlust and Autonomy) Augments from Assasin.
That will boost your STR to 3000-4500 depending on gear.
Buy 300-400 Exploding arrows from corner merchant in Cassardis.
And play as Assasin - use Pentad shot to fire 5 explosive arrows at once.
First shoot Dragons tail at all spots. Then Wings. Then head.
Then just take your pick.
If you run low on stamine bring some liquid vim. it prevents stamina from Draining.
since youre just sniping the dragon there is no need for more than 2-3 healing items.

Its very doable and after 2-3 kills youll get into it.

Question to anyone. Whats a faster way to make Money than this? i mean i get 2.3 mil every 10 mins using my method.
#23VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2012 12:23:49 AM
konamix666 posted...
VirusChris posted...
OK... I'm in serious trouble! I've beaten down on all of the glowing red and purple spots on the Dragon and it's down to 1/4 of its health... however I can't hurt it anymore! There's nothing but brown/orange patches on its body on and a skeleton tail!

What do I do now? I'm stuck!

EDIT: Nevermind... I found the missing spot! It was its front left claw! I didn't think to go for those!

Now I finally killed it! Thank goodness! But 10 - 15 minutes to kill it? Dude... unless you were packing serious heat it did not take 10 -15 minutes for me! Then again I didn't use all of the Augments he listed nor is my character the correct body type.

But oh well... it's dead!

And sheesh! I went up six levels from fighting that monster! Unbelievable!

Hey, when i started farming the OFFLINE dragon i was level 80 Assassin. And had Fey whisperer. It is really simple to kill the dragon in 5-10 minutes, all you gotta do is just.
Be ALONE, no pawns
do it during night using (Bloodlust and Autonomy) Augments from Assasin.
That will boost your STR to 3000-4500 depending on gear.
Buy 300-400 Exploding arrows from corner merchant in Cassardis.
And play as Assasin - use Pentad shot to fire 5 explosive arrows at once.
First shoot Dragons tail at all spots. Then Wings. Then head.
Then just take your pick.
If you run low on stamine bring some liquid vim. it prevents stamina from Draining.
since youre just sniping the dragon there is no need for more than 2-3 healing items.

Its very doable and after 2-3 kills youll get into it.

Question to anyone. Whats a faster way to make Money than this? i mean i get 2.3 mil every 10 mins using my method.

Is Fey Whisperer better than Dragon's Rancor?

Well, this was my first time fighting it so I wasn't well-equipped with the know-how to beat this Dragon but now that I do I think I'll fare better next time!

I haven't gotten over mil yet, but I saved some of the materials for later. Now I'm going to sell everything I get!
---
#24konamix666Posted 6/12/2012 12:45:10 AM(edited)
Well i have not fought a better bow for Assassin Vocation than Fey. Also if you use it in conjunction with a Dragonforged Dragons dogma ( 1 handed sword you get for killing Story Dragon) it boosts your STR. I used Warrior and Fighter Vocations for Stat boosting augments.

And yeah. I just Go in Solo at night. Blast 2-3 parts off with Blast arrows. Run and collect the loot. Repeat untill dead. Collect 20+ wakestones and item drop. Sell EVERYTHING. Repeat. and i timed myself just now. If i use Liquid Vim and dont loot the individual drops and just focus on killing the dragon. its a bit over 4 minutes. collection loot bumps it to 10 minutes since you have to get up close, dodge the breath and ect ect.

ill take a day next monday after the finals are done to go and get to lvl 200. then just collect endgame everfall loot.

Im a slow player due to Finals this week. and Eve online~
#25VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2012 12:48:59 AM
konamix666 posted...
Well i have not fought a better bow for Assassin Vocation than Fey. Also if you use it in conjunction with a Dragonforged Dragons dogma ( 1 handed sword you get for killing Story Dragon) it boosts your STR. I used Warrior and Fighter Vocations for Stat boosting augments.

And yeah. I just Go in Solo at night. Blast 2-3 parts off with Blast arrows. Run and collect the loot. Repeat untill dead. Collect 20+ wakestones and item drop. Sell EVERYTHING. Repeat. and i timed myself just now. If i use Liquid Vim and dont loot the individual drops and just focus on killing the dragon. its a bit over 4 minutes. collection loot bumps it to 10 minutes since you have to get up close, dodge the breath and ect ect.

ill take a day next monday after the finals are done to go and get to lvl 200. then just collect endgame everfall loot.

Im a slow player due to Finals this week. and Eve online~

My Attack Strength is 1500 ~ 2500 so I'm not dealing a WHOLE lot a damage like you're doing so it takes longer for me. If you said if your stats were around 3000 ~ 4000 or over then you'll kill the Ur-Dragon in less than 10 minutes.

Where do you get the Fey Whisperer? I think it would help me a lot!
---
#26konamix666Posted 6/12/2012 2:11:30 AM
ok as i said before i play as Assasin cause he can use a bow And Swords
Dragons dogma
http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon%27s_Dogma_(sword)
upgrade it to dragonforged. By beating the Dragon it will give you more Atk for your bow ( it does for me)

Fey whisper - Dragonforged
Can be purchased from Joye in the Chamber of Remorse in Everfall for ~439,000 G
http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Fey_Whisper

Assasin class Augments - Bloodlust - @ rank 4
Autonomy -@ rank 9.
Warrior Class Augment - Clout - @ rank 9
Strider Class augment - Damping @ rank 3

Have to fight ALONE - NO PAWNS. AT ALL (lol)

Have to fight AT NIGHT time.

Use Exploding Arrows.

ok i go sleep now bai bai
#27VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2012 8:44:58 PM
konamix666 posted...
Dragons dogma
upgrade it to dragonforged. By beating the Dragon it will give you more Atk for your bow ( it does for me)

Autonomy -@ rank 9.

Use Exploding Arrows.

Damn... so that's where the Fey Whisper is, I guess it's going to be a while before I can buy it. Which floor is the Chamber of Remorse?

What does the Augment skill "Clout" do? I already have Bloodlust, Autonomy, and Damping.
---
#28VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2012 10:21:34 PM
konamix666 posted...
Dragons dogma

Autonomy -@ rank 9.

Use Exploding Arrows.

Quick question, does beating Grigori the Red Dragon give you ALL of the Dragon Weapons from him or only ones for your current vocation? I was an Assassin when I beat him so I have the Dragon's Dogma sword, right?

Plus what's the fastest way to rank up a Warrior vocation? I like to get it to Rank 9 as soon as possible.

Also HOW did you get your Attack Strength to 3000 - 4000? I already have a Dragon Forged Fey Whisper and how much does the Autonomy and Bloodlust skills boost in attack strength? What does Clout do?
---