PLEASE stop it...

#101zyrax2301Posted 6/13/2012 3:47:19 PM
Clouded_Leopard posted...
zyrax2301 posted...
Entirely improper? Highly doubts the validity? Are you a f***ing robot??

I apologize that I have an extended vocabulary, does it offend your delicate sensibilities?

Yes actually, makes me mad when people use a thesaurus to try and sound smarter than they are on the internet.

Or even better, they don't use a thesaurus but just add an extra word into their sentence to give it a few extra syllables. Entirely improper, lol...
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#102Marine1185Posted 6/13/2012 3:51:44 PM
StonerJack posted...
bearded_moose posted...
i love how he's the one who brought up maturity and now he's just completely given up on any attempt to appear mature.

Just admit your fail topic is fail and save some face.

Don't you just LOOOVE being a cynical, unjustifiably self-righteous, ***face every time someone suggests people do something you don't like?

Isn't it AWESOME to twist the words of a simple little rant/request around to mean "GAR! DON'T MAKE WHAT YOU WANNA MAKE BWAHAHAHAHA!!1!!one!!!!!!!!"

Boy am I glad we live in a world where people use the wonderful anonymity of the internet to act in ways they would never even conceive of in person...

The DD boards are just full of people who need to chill the hell out.

Your right, in person I would have curb stomped you a long time ago. This is quite civil for my violent preferences. Ive made a career off being violent, and I'm really good at it. But I do agree with you, people often bark alot louder than they bite here... but thats the internet for you, not just DD boards.
---
"They have no capacity to feel or act alone, so they live as sell swords. Myrmidans, they're called." -Adaro
#103StonerJackPosted 6/13/2012 3:52:03 PM

Making a topic that is about telling people how to play the game ("request" or not), is pretty fail. He and anyone else who wants to "optimize" my game for me can go sit on it and twirl. This wasn't a topic created to be helpful, this was a topic created to insult. It is pretty evident by his manner of speech and word usage. So if you want to rage on someone I would suggest redirecting your anger.

Yup. And if we didn't have a metric **** ton of useless mage/sorc pawns who were made to look that way to be funny or *shudders* ironic you wouldn't see posts like this.

Not everyone can compose themselves as eloquently as you or I so, I say again, chill out.
You don't like it? Too totalitarian for you? Ignore it. For a guy who hates the topic, you've contributed to pages and pages of replies that keep the topic in the limelight.

He made a suggestion.
You can do one of two things as an adult:
#1) Take the suggestion to heart. Find out if it improves anything on your end. Be done with it.

#2) Take note of that suggestion while ignoring it outright and move on with your merry day instead of putting WAY too much weight behind his simple paragraph and ending up in a fruitless e-dick sizing contest with the likes of my dumb ass.

Gah.
---
PSN: Mister_Raccoon
This post contains my own opinions and/or experiences. YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY. I am KING of the CAPCOPS! Come at me!
#104wickdawg01Posted 6/13/2012 3:52:08 PM
Marine1185 posted...
SaekoB posted...
I thought this is america. We have freedom whatever we want to decide to make character

Well you thought WRONG SAEKO! THIS IS MOOSE COUNTRY!

LMAO
---
Karma will come to your house and wreck up the place.
------TimEnchanter
#105StonerJackPosted 6/13/2012 3:56:29 PM
Marine1185 posted...
StonerJack posted...
bearded_moose posted...
i love how he's the one who brought up maturity and now he's just completely given up on any attempt to appear mature.

Just admit your fail topic is fail and save some face.

Don't you just LOOOVE being a cynical, unjustifiably self-righteous, ***face every time someone suggests people do something you don't like?

Isn't it AWESOME to twist the words of a simple little rant/request around to mean "GAR! DON'T MAKE WHAT YOU WANNA MAKE BWAHAHAHAHA!!1!!one!!!!!!!!"

Boy am I glad we live in a world where people use the wonderful anonymity of the internet to act in ways they would never even conceive of in person...

The DD boards are just full of people who need to chill the hell out.

Your right, in person I would have curb stomped you a long time ago. This is quite civil for my violent preferences. Ive made a career off being violent, and I'm really good at it. But I do agree with you, people often bark alot louder than they bite here... but thats the internet for you, not just DD boards.

LMAO!
While hiding behind your fake name which is supposed to tell us you're some kind of military-type d-bag, huh?
IF I even choose to take that as fact, it would speak to the kind of honor deprived dog you are for "curb stomping" someone over an argument YOU started.
And that's without even considering that you had to get uppity over someone's suggestion, albeit not a well conveyed one, about a video game.

Just proves you aren't military. No discipline or morality to speak of.
---
PSN: Mister_Raccoon
This post contains my own opinions and/or experiences. YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY. I am KING of the CAPCOPS! Come at me!
#106bearded_moose(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2012 4:01:41 PM
leopard, it is your prerogative to make your character however you see fit. the issue that the few sensible people here are arguing is this: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO ANGRY?

i never argued against anyone who said "eff you i'm doing it my way" i didn't even respond to those. you, and that marine guy are being unnecessarily agressive and confrontational. Do you REALLY not recognize that with statements like "they can sit on it and spin"?

i'm not trying to cram something down your throat... the only things i can be accused of TRYING to do are:
1)get marine to realize how how ironic he looks. (arguing against my maturity and...i think that's it actually. yet after everything, he devolves into insulting and the same posturing to an imaginary audience he accused me of.
2)trying to get you and the few like you to calm the hell down. seriously guy...i don't know if you had a bad day at work or something, but nobody is trying to/is capable of forcing you to do anything on your videogame.
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
"How can you, like, own sounds and pictures, man?"
#107Marine1185Posted 6/13/2012 4:03:48 PM
No you got me all wrong. I would just relish the chance to kick the piss outta a long haired hippie. These colors don't run man, Jacksonville NC, Camp Lejeune, HP 155 RM 209. Corporal Zachary D. Sanders. Now whats your address?
---
"They have no capacity to feel or act alone, so they live as sell swords. Myrmidans, they're called." -Adaro
#108bearded_moose(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2012 4:04:33 PM
hey stoner, i guess being a military sheep would account for his poor grammar/spelling.

"herp derp i could kick your butt! internet anonymity FTW!"

he most likely works for someone roughly 5 digits higher in IQ than himself, but hey, flipping burgers is totally respectable...people gotta eat.
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
"How can you, like, own sounds and pictures, man?"
#109Hyper Knux522Posted 6/13/2012 4:07:10 PM
Marine1185 posted...

http://bit.ly/fB3qMT
---
Breathe easy, friend.
Let not bitter fruit sour your breath.
#110Marine1185Posted 6/13/2012 4:12:25 PM
Hyper Knux522 posted...
Marine1185 posted...

http://bit.ly/fB3qMT

Whats this?
---