Coronation Sword fro which chest in Bluemoon tower?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Coronation Sword fro which chest in Bluemoon tower?

User Info: xtacb

xtacb
4 years ago#1
I heard theres a sword with 600+ str in bluemoon tower?

which chest do i need to do the reload trick on? (since theres quite a few chests in that place)
WoW: Talho #11 top warrior dps on 25 Saurfang and Festergut *WorldWide* and #1 world BPC, as of 4/7/10
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/clazz/dps/war/9/0/3

User Info: Cutlass_Jack

Cutlass_Jack
4 years ago#2
Assuming you mean Carnation, you buy it from one of the merchants in Everfall.
PSN:CutlassJack
Pawn:Spitfire

User Info: Cheshire_88

Cheshire_88
4 years ago#3
Not sure which sword you're referring to...did you mean the sword "Carnation"? If so, it is a post-game weapon from about 4 different Everfall chambers or Joye.

EDIT: Ninja'd, took too long to verify my information.

xtacb
4 years ago#4
oh ok carnation is what it is called?

im not in postgame yet so i cant buy it,

is it even possible to get it in bluemoon tower?
WoW: Talho #11 top warrior dps on 25 Saurfang and Festergut *WorldWide* and #1 world BPC, as of 4/7/10

User Info: LB3

LB3
4 years ago#5
I have not found that sword in thwm but there are 4 or 5 somewhat hidden chest at bluemoon tower. on the stairs before you go into the white door you can jump off the side and be on a ledge that surrounds the tower this.will lead you to other smaller towers wiyh chest on them.
PSN: Bwleon7
XCOM: UFO Defense and Tie Fighter are the greatest games ever made.

xtacb
4 years ago#6
LB3 posted...
I have not found that sword in thwm but there are 4 or 5 somewhat hidden chest at bluemoon tower. on the stairs before you go into the white door you can jump off the side and be on a ledge that surrounds the tower this.will lead you to other smaller towers wiyh chest on them.

yea i think i found all the hidden chests, but no good weapon

did the save reload trick to get the silver chestplate though

i tried save and reload a few times on the other chests, but no sword, so i wasnt sure if its a even possible to get that sword here, or if its just a low droprate

User Info: Ezceed

Ezceed
4 years ago#7
From my experience those particular hidden chests in blue moon do not give swords. I seem to always get an Anchor to heaven, Assailant Bracers and a Twilight Hood from those chests off to the side.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Coronation Sword fro which chest in Bluemoon tower?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived