Strength/Magick Boosting Equipment

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Strength/Magick Boosting Equipment
3 years ago#1
I've done a lot of googling, searching of the forums and wikis, and I can't seem to find much definitive knowledge on which pieces of gear exactly provide Strength/Magick bonuses, other than the gear I've picked up myself. So my question is; have you found any gear that raises these stats? Here's what I've found so far:

Cyclops Veil - Strength
Circlet - Magick
Laurel Circlet - Magick
Diadem - Magick
Dragon band - Strength/Magick
Dragonroar - Strength/Magick
Chainmail Bracers - Strength
Swordsman's Plate - Strength
Golden Belt - Strength
Assailant's Bracers - Strength
Swordsman's Gauntlet - Strength
Champion's Bangles - Strength
Most Random Bangles - Magick
Striker's Greaves - Strength
Raptor Cuisses - Strength/Magick
Flame Skirt - Strength/Magick

It's entirely possible that I missed a few lower level pieces with stat boosts, but I'm mostly interested in learning of any post-game equipment from chests that may contain stat boosts as well.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/626515-dragons-dogma/faqs/64381 Has a very detailed mapping of the chest contents and appearance rates in the Everfall, but that's A LOT of equipment, with such low appearance rates, I'm not exactly interested in hunting down several pieces of that gear with hopes that it will have the stat boosts I'm looking for. It really baffles me that the wiki doesn't provide any info about stat boosts on the equipment.

I also don't have the Abyssinal armour set, nor have I seen any of those special masks, so I have no idea if they provide any other bonuses as well, and it's also quite tricky to view the stats on your hired pawn's equipment as well.
---
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX
MH3 Name: Crim 23U6QJ
3 years ago#2
XCrimsonSamurai posted...
I also don't have the Abyssinal armour set, nor have I seen any of those special masks, so I have no idea if they provide any other bonuses as well,

They don't.

Abyssinal has decent stats, but mainly a lot of desired debilitation resistances.

The masks? Meh...
3 years ago#3
Holy cuisses have +7 strength and +7 magick. BOLD ASS MAGICK KNIGHT ARMOR.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Strength/Magick Boosting Equipment

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived