Ur-Dragon Gen 75

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur-Dragon Gen 75
(message deleted)
4 years ago#2
got my loots, still missing Lambent Shield :/ , guess I have exercise my thumbs again...
psn: venth85
(message deleted)
4 years ago#4
Damn it, went out for a couple of hours for shopping and he lost 5 health bars and died before I got back. Missed the grace period . That'll probablybe it for another week now since he always dies while I'm at work.
PSN Durzo54Blint
4 years ago#5
I've got a taliant white I don't want but the only thing I don't have on your list is the Angels fist, what is it?

To the second poster I've got a lambent shield too if you've got something.
Nulle e reale, tutto e lecito
PSN: Kotiro_
4 years ago#6
yea its hard to catch him! its like you gotta stick around when he's at 3 bars because literally ANYTIME within that 2 to 3 hour time frame he can be killed off! this is what gets me, i leave and do a mission when he's at 3 bars full then come back on this board and read "HE'S DEAD" then use a ferry crystal and run like hell to the stone in cassardis crossing my imaginary fingers in hopes i didnt miss the grace period! because IT SUCKS staying and fighting the whole time just to miss the kill period! thats happened to me twice.
If YOU have to talk crap online to make YOURSELF feel better, then its obvious YOU have daddy issues! "sad face"
4 years ago#7
Tis' a shame I missed the grace period.

Oh well, not that I need anything in particular.
I used to be an adventurer... Until I took an arrow to the knee.
But then I ate some oranges and it was k.
4 years ago#8
you can't trade mistic knight stuff and if you can please tell me how
If YOU have to talk crap online to make YOURSELF feel better, then its obvious YOU have daddy issues! "sad face"
4 years ago#9
ill trade u my talarian white for ur dwells in light
4 years ago#10
id is Evilmomo_FEAR and pawn is Karuru
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur-Dragon Gen 75

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived