Ur-Dragon Gen 75

#431lubmelubyouPosted 6/18/2012 8:16:20 AM
Holy cuisses are an individual item.
---
"I mean it's not like you asked to be born. They have a life long moral financial obligation to you." - Sunburst on parents 04/05/2012
#432matodaPosted 6/18/2012 8:17:28 AM
XCrimsonSamurai posted...
Does anyone know if Conqueror's Pariapt and Showdown stack? I've been using Strength/Magick charms on my Assassin with Gale Harness and Invisibility against Ur-Dragon, but it would appear the Strength Charm and Showdown share the same icon in status. You get the defense-down effect, but no extra Strength boost icon is there. Can anyone confirm if they stack? Would be nice to know so I don't have to waste time using Showdown and shoot straight for Gale Harness each time I jump off.

don't stack as far as i know. it's a 'status' so yeah. you can't double-up on them. better off using conqueror's periapts or vigor extracts than carrying around a shield methinks.

though tbh better off using the stuff that raises magick instead of strength >_>
---
You look well, child.
#433AshCanaanPosted 6/18/2012 8:19:36 AM
lubmelubyou posted...

whew.. okay thanks. you guys know any armor(body armor) that comes with a bonus stat to magic? for MK btw

i have holy cuisses, gleaming bangles, and laurel circlet. if you know any armor superior to these 3 please inform me. :) (superior in terms of the bonus magic stat.)
#434Sword_GuardianPosted 6/18/2012 8:23:07 AM
AshCanaan posted...
lubmelubyou posted...

whew.. okay thanks. you guys know any armor(body armor) that comes with a bonus stat to magic? for MK btw

i have holy cuisses, gleaming bangles, and laurel circlet. if you know any armor superior to these 3 please inform me. :) (superior in terms of the bonus magic stat.)

Flame skirt, diadem
---
PSN: VictorYeo
#435XCrimsonSamuraiPosted 6/18/2012 8:23:43 AM
matoda posted...
XCrimsonSamurai posted...
Does anyone know if Conqueror's Pariapt and Showdown stack? I've been using Strength/Magick charms on my Assassin with Gale Harness and Invisibility against Ur-Dragon, but it would appear the Strength Charm and Showdown share the same icon in status. You get the defense-down effect, but no extra Strength boost icon is there. Can anyone confirm if they stack? Would be nice to know so I don't have to waste time using Showdown and shoot straight for Gale Harness each time I jump off.

don't stack as far as i know. it's a 'status' so yeah. you can't double-up on them. better off using conqueror's periapts or vigor extracts than carrying around a shield methinks.

though tbh better off using the stuff that raises magick instead of strength >_>

Demon's Pariapt? I'm quite sure Conqueror's and Demon's stack at the very least, since I receive two different icons, I just wasn't sure about Conqueror's / Showdown.
---
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX
MH3 Name: Crim 23U6QJ
#436OmALY_03Posted 6/18/2012 8:24:02 AM
Flew off with .7
---
Give me your MONEY!!!
#437Puscifer12Posted 6/18/2012 8:24:55 AM
Using invisibility is useless for starters... Doesn't really help, Ur-dragon still hits you the same as he would if you weren't invisible. Gale hareness is really good yeah I love it, until you try out MA... For leveling, assassin is the best to build stats. I've seen people speculating over how to do the most damage to ur-dragon online. My answer to you guys (WITHOUT makers arrows) is magic archer, immolation. Aslong as immolation is active and if your lucky enough to be attacking 2 spots at the same time (like on his front arms), then you will do about 1 full bar of health in 1 phase. Seen a lot of people saying assassin was the most damage (or ranger) but trust me its Magic Archer with immolation, spent many hours testing it myself.
#438CQCiderPosted 6/18/2012 8:25:01 AM
Baleful Nails can increase Magic Attack by a decent amount. Number seems to be % based by level or something.
#439icancontributePosted 6/18/2012 8:25:08 AM
Sword_Guardian posted...
AshCanaan posted...
lubmelubyou posted...

Flame skirt, diadem

Which items for a strider or assassin have the best strength boost? Thx
#440Sword_GuardianPosted 6/18/2012 8:28:25 AM
icancontribute posted...
Sword_Guardian posted...
AshCanaan posted...
lubmelubyou posted...

Flame skirt, diadem

Which items for a strider or assassin have the best strength boost? Thx

Dragonroar, assailant bracers, golden belt
---
PSN: VictorYeo