Dragonforged help please. Just a quick answer will do.

#1GwamtariPosted 6/24/2012 8:45:56 PM
So let me get this straight here about the whole dragonforged thing. You can kill any of the types of dragons ( drake, etc, etc.) and you can still get a item upgraded. What I don't get is does it have to be a regular non upgraded item without any stars, or can it have stars and still get upgraded. Like of I had a lvl 2 staff could it still be dragonforged. Also what is the percentage you would get for the dragons you kill for a item to become dragonforged?

Thank you for any info on this topic.
---
PSN: Gwamtari
#2sweetdropletPosted 6/24/2012 8:47:22 PM
The more stars it has the more likely it is to be dragonforged.
#3LevaresPosted 6/24/2012 8:48:48 PM
All of the percentages can be found here:

http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Forged_Equipment
---
PSN: Levares
#4MegaBeast07Posted 6/24/2012 8:54:49 PM
well, one thing i do is save before a drake,wyrm,etc,...kill it. If something doesnt get DF'd, i godsbane and hit it again.
---
GT-DeathDealer 78 The "L" is an uppercase i
PSN-NorgTheButcher
#5gaivrnPosted 6/24/2012 9:10:17 PM
So, If I get enchantment X3 on an item and DF it, vs a unenchanted of the same item and DF it. does it affect the stats? would the 3 stars + DF be stronger? or as long as it is DFed, it is counted as enchanted all the way and extra?
#6Gwamtari(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2012 9:16:14 PM
Levares posted...
All of the percentages can be found here:

http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Forged_Equipment

Thanks, so I know they at least have to be upgraded once to even be dragonforged. I didn't know that.
---
#7Gwamtari(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2012 9:17:34 PM
MegaBeast07 posted...
well, one thing i do is save before a drake,wyrm,etc,...kill it. If something doesnt get DF'd, i godsbane and hit it again.

I would have never thought of that lol thanks :D
---
#8gaivrnPosted 6/24/2012 9:30:42 PM
gaivrn posted...
So, If I get enchantment X3 on an item and DF it, vs a unenchanted of the same item and DF it. does it affect the stats? would the 3 stars + DF be stronger? or as long as it is DFed, it is counted as enchanted all the way and extra?

Does anyone know? Cause it isn't mentioned in here. or THE " Google"
#9HalecticPosted 6/24/2012 9:37:44 PM
DF is a 4 star enhancement, so it becomes the best possible version it can be (which is higher then 3 stars)
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835