Ya know? This game hits a spot in me that I don't think has ever been hit before

#1krono069Posted 6/26/2012 12:24:47 AM
I'm level 98, just started my third playthrough (NG++), 157 hours exploring and I'm still playing this game. Only Bethesda could do that before.

It might be the loot (I'm still trying to get those damn Superior Cuisses). It might be the pawn system. Maybe the amazing boss battles, who knows? Either way, this game has some kind of voodoo power over me or something. Can't... stop... playingArgh *starts playing Dragon's Dogma*

__
---
PSN: krono069/Asus G73 laptop? A thousand bucks. My wife's reaction to a nude mod? Priceless.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93D8l8B_HU
#2Cheshire_88Posted 6/26/2012 12:27:15 AM
Yeah...my girlfriend said the same thing to me last weekend.
#3warrior440Posted 6/26/2012 12:28:19 AM
Cheshire_88 posted...
Yeah...my girlfriend said the same thing to me last weekend.

Ouch.
#4enjelsamaPosted 6/26/2012 12:32:30 AM
This is the game... I feel like i've been waiting for this game all my life. lol

Such a good mix
---
Mmmm Choco Cookies
#5rkzhaoPosted 6/26/2012 12:39:17 AM
this game makes me feel like the wind is pushing me and time is running free.
---
Demon's Souls PvP vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/rkzhao
#6DarkianMoonPosted 6/26/2012 12:42:28 AM
Hah. I got the same feeling too.

It's been a long time since I've clocked in over 160 hours on a single player game.
---
PSN: Xeyska
#7jliddellPosted 6/26/2012 1:31:25 AM
Yeah, I haven't put over 200 hours into a game since FO:3.
#8tzar_666Posted 6/26/2012 1:37:01 AM
krono069 posted...
I'm level 98, just started my third playthrough (NG++), 157 hours exploring and I'm still playing this game. Only Bethesda could do that before.

It might be the loot (I'm still trying to get those damn Superior Cuisses). It might be the pawn system. Maybe the amazing boss battles, who knows? Either way, this game has some kind of voodoo power over me or something. Can't... stop... playingArgh *starts playing Dragon's Dogma*

__

play 2 worlds 2 or kingdom of amalor
---
psn tzar666
xbox equinefern2
#9ZanarkandZPosted 6/26/2012 1:47:18 AM
I bought this game last week and I can't stop playing it...

I don't understand, I found myself thinking .

"This game is boring, there's no clear goal, the characters are souless, the world itself isn't anything special, etc etc..". I was thinking this on the way to the Water God's Altar to do the quest, then after I was there and fought like crazy, lost one pawn because she fell into the water, 30 mins later lost another pawn when she basically did a kamikaze attack against a cyclops and both fell into the water, managed to finish the quest but it was night outside and I had to go back to Gran Soren. Me and my main pawn were Heavy and I had wasted all the curative items and still had to fight hordes of Goblins, Bandits and Harpies...finally I reach the valley where Gran Soren is and I see the sunrise and feel all the epicness I've been though at once...and think "S-s-stupid game! It's not as if I like you or anything !" and continue playing.
#10AbetterMykPosted 6/26/2012 2:00:28 AM
somehow i had a dream about me half naked on the middle of the windy street dancing and singing "the wind is pushing me, into the clouds again i feel the blood on my veins"
kinda stupid -.-
---
The passion and flame is ignited, you can't put it out once we light it
PSN: myk9011