trading all dlc armor and weps (about 50 pieces) if you give me the abyssal set!

#11coocon87drago(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 11:55:55 AM
either will do do you wanna trade me the abyssinal armor ill give you 50 pieces of dlc armor and weapons!!! :D PSN-coocon87drago PAWN-Aragorn
#12coocon87drago(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 11:58:17 AM
Saint-Boot posted...
I am looking to get rid of a dragonforged abyssinal set, but I dont need the dlc stuff, I would really like high end sorcerer gear though....

bro please ill give you all dlc weapons and armor which includes robes that have very good stats if you give me the dragon-forged abyssinal armor PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSN-coocon87drago

PAWN-Aragorn
#13Saint-BootPosted 7/5/2012 12:02:48 PM
coocon87drago posted...
Saint-Boot posted...
I am looking to get rid of a dragonforged abyssinal set, but I dont need the dlc stuff, I would really like high end sorcerer gear though....

bro please ill give you all dlc weapons and armor which includes robes that have very good stats if you give me the dragon-forged abyssinal armor PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSN-coocon87drago

PAWN-Aragorn

send me an psn invite, if you have any really good sorceror equipment it would be awesome! let me know when I can send your goods to you as well!
---
Psn Id: SaintBoot7B
keep on trolling, I just add you to my ignore list like all the others, latest ignoree: WrittenInStone
#14coocon87drago(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 12:07:21 PM
Saint-Boot posted...
coocon87drago posted...
Saint-Boot posted...

PSN-coocon87drago

PAWN-Aragorn

send me an psn invite, if you have any really good sorceror equipment it would be awesome! let me know when I can send your goods to you as well!

dude just send it to me now and ill give you all dlc staffs weapons robes and armor!!! :D
#15Saint-BootPosted 7/5/2012 12:08:32 PM
coocon87drago posted...
Saint-Boot posted...
coocon87drago posted...
Saint-Boot posted...

PSN-coocon87drago

PAWN-Aragorn

dude just send it to me now and ill give you all dlc staffs weapons robes and armor!!! :D

I am getting ready to go to work now, will be back on at 1 A.M. send me a psn message then with abyssinal in the title so I will know its you.
---
Psn Id: SaintBoot7B
keep on trolling, I just add you to my ignore list like all the others, latest ignoree: WrittenInStone
#16coocon87drago(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 12:14:36 PM
Saint-Boot posted...
coocon87drago posted...
Saint-Boot posted...
coocon87drago posted...
Saint-Boot posted...

PSN-coocon87drago

PAWN-Aragorn

I am getting ready to go to work now, will be back on at 1 A.M. send me a psn message then with abyssinal in the title so I will know its you.

here is my psn so you know its me and ill give you my pawn whats your psn name? here: PSN:coocon87drago PAWN:Aragorn ill be on at 1:00 A.M. ill send you a friend request then you can give me abyssal il give you the robes and all other things maybe ill rent your pawn and you can rent mine!!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
#17VoxxenPosted 7/5/2012 12:36:55 PM
Don't do it, he's been making topics trying to get free stuff out of people forever because he doesn't want to play the game himself. He probably doesn't have the DLC either or if he does won't send it.
---
Okay people keep getting this one wrong so I'll fix it once and for all: "PC>Wii=PS3>360>Nothing" (Steam: Fuzzy Applesauce)
#18MrVilla61391Posted 7/5/2012 12:42:49 PM
Don't do it, he's been making topics trying to get free stuff out of people forever because he doesn't want to play the game himself. He probably doesn't have the DLC either or if he does won't send it.

LOL Saint boot is the exact same way, don't believe me, ask anyone on this board.
---
If you're a female shut-in, people reach out to you and you're thought of as cute and shy, but if you're a guy shut-in you're basically f***ed.
#19POSEIDON_85Posted 7/5/2012 12:44:50 PM
my available items for trading

Quest items:

Chamberlains Affidavit
Wrymkings Ring

Armors & Weapons:

Dragons Bite**
Dragons Pain
Dwells in Light
Volante white
Talarian White
Dragons Rankor
Frigid Fingers
Solar Providence
Meloirean Helm
Gleaming Bangles***
Stalwart Earring
Meloirean Plate
Meloirean Cyclops Veil
Dragonband
Autumn Hood
Grisly Bone Armor
Summery Cowl
Golden Lion Helmet
Exotic High Boots
Summery Pareo
DARK LORIKA **
Divine Surcoat
Crimsom Plate
Carmine Breeches
Royal Cuisses
Ring of Pearl
Ring of Amethyste

Message me on my PSN below
---
PSN ID: Hizz_PANIC
http://youtu.be/1orMXD_Ijbs
#20er0spl0xPosted 7/5/2012 12:49:34 PM
Ill trade yu a set for the armor mage psn - emoshy strider psn - NaGa_Lord fighter psn -i_am_shaymastur
---
PSN- emoshy , potatosaxs , Naga_Lord , iamshay