trading all dlc armor and weps (about 50 pieces) if you give me the abyssal set!

#101matodaPosted 7/5/2012 9:20:51 PM
no problem.

Abyssinal Coat + Abyssinal Bracers + Abyssinal Greaves + Dwells-in-Light + 'feather capes' will be sent as soon as all the items i've asked for have been received

PSN is cbfatm
pawn name is Juli

send a friend request. chances are you probably don't have enough RC to rent the pawn
---
You look well, child.
#102coocon87drago(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 9:23:19 PM
so if i rent it it will be free? DEAL! PSN:coocon87drago PAWN:Aragorn
#103coocon87drago(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 9:25:26 PM
and when will you recieve it if i send it right now and when will the system give me my items?
#104MrVilla61391Posted 7/5/2012 9:26:01 PM
From: coocon87drago | Posted: 7/5/2012 10:25:26 PM | #103
and when will you recieve it if i send it right now and when will the system give me my items?

it takes time, if you rush it, it'll mess up the server.
---
If you're a female shut-in, people reach out to you and you're thought of as cute and shy, but if you're a guy shut-in you're basically f***ed.
#105coocon87drago(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 9:26:57 PM
around how long?
#106MrVilla61391Posted 7/5/2012 9:28:07 PM
I can't really say, depends from person to person.
---
If you're a female shut-in, people reach out to you and you're thought of as cute and shy, but if you're a guy shut-in you're basically f***ed.
#107scarletdeathPosted 7/5/2012 9:29:01 PM
coocon87drago posted...

Just to make things clear, you have to equip matoda's pawn with the items, release his pawn in the rift, then rest at an inn to update the server. When matoda received your items, he will hire your pawn, equip them on your pawn, release, and rest at inn to update the server. You will get your items the next time you rest.

When giving matoda multiple sets of items, make sure you send one set (one item per equipment slot) at a time, don't dump everything at one go, the items might be lost.
#108MHNetioPosted 7/5/2012 9:30:39 PM
Allow 10-15 mins for a set to be sent.

Hire pawn. Equip items. Allow 2-3 mins to pass before resting.

Rest. Allow 2-3 mins to pass. Head to rift. Dismiss pawn.

Return from rift. Allow 3-5 mins to pass. Rest.

Person has to then wait 10-15 mins to rest in order to accept items.

Now here's the kicker: That "Cannot connect to server" message? It can be the thing to screw this all up- even with all the waiting for the server to update. So, Matoda in this case needs to know EXACTLY what you are sending, so after these steps are done, he can check the storage to confirm.
#109matodaPosted 7/5/2012 9:32:08 PM
send my PSN a friend request, that way the pawn will be free

otherwise basically :
- go to rift stone
- rent pawn
- equip items
- dismiss
- rest

DO NOT SKIP ANY OF THE STEPS

do that for each set of items. you can do one batch with the nameless armour set + monster hunter weapons, then another for the chaos armour set.

once i've confirmed receiving all the items i've asked for then i'll send yours, and you can pick them up the next time you rest after they've been sent

:>
---
You look well, child.
#110jcris87Posted 7/5/2012 10:20:51 PM
bump for great justice
---
PSN - jcris87
Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ophelia