trading all dlc armor and weps (about 50 pieces) if you give me the abyssal set!

#61MHNetioPosted 7/5/2012 5:53:07 PM
I had a red ring with my first PS3. I opened it up and putit in hot water like you're supposed to. Then I vacuumed it. But I didn't cover it with magnets first, so the little pieces inside went into the vacuum cleaner. I had to buy a new one. :(
#62lubmelubyouPosted 7/5/2012 5:54:37 PM
I'm glad you got previous experience with it and I'll be careful but can you help me with this?

I'm trying to open up the 3.5" floppy disc drive to wipe it with baby wipes but I don't have the correct size screwdriver, do you think a claw hammer will be ok instead?
---
Buy a PC so you can have tomorrow's technology with yesterday's games, today!
#63jcris87Posted 7/5/2012 5:57:17 PM
i just wanna mention that i love this board, it has definitely brightened my day. also, instead of using the hot water, you could alternately use an entire bottle of rubbing alcohol, just be sure to have the system on, as the fans help it dry faster.
---
PSN - jcris87
Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ophelia
#64MHNetioPosted 7/5/2012 5:57:51 PM
I had to break it open by driving over the casing. I wish I had a claw hammer or screwdriver to have been able to open the drive. What I did have though was a ball-peen hammer to nail it shut again though. Sticky tape also seems to work.
#65coocon87drago(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 5:58:10 PM
lubmelubyou as soon as you fix it tell me and ill trade you tell me immediately and ill trade you and good luck with your ps3 message me on ps3 when its fixed PS3:coocon87drago PAWN:Aragorn and when you message me on ps3 if im not on message me on this topic and ill trade you send me a friend request and ill accept it immediately
#66lubmelubyouPosted 7/5/2012 5:59:45 PM(edited)
Ok bro, I'll get back to you as soon as I get this sorted.

If you find someone else to trade with I understand bro.
---
Buy a PC so you can have tomorrow's technology with yesterday's games, today!
#67MrVilla61391Posted 7/5/2012 6:00:27 PM
be sure to use some of Elmer's Glue along with that sticky tape, you wanna make sure it stays closed.
---
If you're a female shut-in, people reach out to you and you're thought of as cute and shy, but if you're a guy shut-in you're basically f***ed.
#68coocon87drago(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 6:01:44 PM
do you think you can fix it before like 3:00 A.M. and il wait because it seems like i can trust you and do you have any post game capes like the feather cape ill give you more weps and armor!
#69MrVilla61391Posted 7/5/2012 6:03:10 PM
do you think you can fix it before like 3:00 A.M. and il wait because it seems like i can trust you and do you have any post game capes like the feather cape ill give you more weps and armor!

oh snaps, he'll give you MORE WEPS and ARMOR! you know he's serious cuz he put an exclamation mark in the end.
---
If you're a female shut-in, people reach out to you and you're thought of as cute and shy, but if you're a guy shut-in you're basically f***ed.
#70coocon87drago(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 6:03:57 PM
lubmelubyou bro ill wait it seems like your the only one i can trust and do you think youll have it fixed by like 3:00 A.M.? ill wait for you to fix it and do you have any post game capes like the feather cape one if so if you give it to me ill give you more weps and armor! thanks! :D