Would anybody happen to have...

#11BBOYChaioth(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2012 9:45:37 AM
Im still on the prowl for dragon knight helm, but unfortunately do not have Holy Cuisses...

Everfall farming hasnt been kind on the holy cuisses to me. But the pair i had, i gifted.
---
PSN: Chaioth
Pawn: Jinouga, lvl. 103. Taking requests to personalize him for hire.
#12BBOYChaioth(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2012 9:51:17 AM
Would you like Ascalon, Volant White, or Dragons Pain for it?
---
#13devildriver01Posted 7/9/2012 11:07:16 AM
BBOYChaioth posted...
Would you like Ascalon, Volant White, or Dragons Pain for it?

No, that's okay. friend request me. I'll just send you my spare dragon knight helm. I'm not sure how soon I'll be online though. Hopefully, sometime today.
#14BBOYChaioth(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2012 3:56:08 PM
Im assuming your PSN is the same as your username here. If so, i sent the request. You sire you dont want anything for it dude?
---
#15XCrimsonSamuraiPosted 7/9/2012 4:10:26 PM
BBOYChaioth posted...
Matte robe is yours for nebula cape, add me on psn!

And yeah ive been farming for those two items for two and a half days... my sanity is slipping lol

Are you checking the right chests? I know the appearance rates can get crappy at times, but the most I've ever spent was around two hours one night trying to find a pair of Gleaming Bangles, but I eventually got them. On average it takes 30 minutes to find the piece of equipment I want, and I've gotten many Everfall items.
---
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX
MH3 Name: Crim 23U6QJ
#16devildriver01Posted 7/9/2012 4:11:38 PM
BBOYChaioth posted...
Im assuming your PSN is the same as your username here. If so, i sent the request. You sire you dont want anything for it dude?

My PSN is TomD555. I posted it in my first post in the thread. I should just put it in my sig. If you want to send me something feel free, but don't feel obligated.
#17yoyo645Posted 7/9/2012 4:11:39 PM
do u have golden lion padding i got nebula cape
---
i got ripped off so much not funny yo
#18BBOYChaioth(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2012 4:23:35 PM
Oh boy... i friended devilDRIVER01... oh well. I will friend you at the correct psn now. Lol.

Yes i am, im checking the chests against the guide.

I may have golden lion. Have anything else besides nebula youd like to trade? Otherwise ill just send it to you.
---
#19PierceLeePosted 7/9/2012 4:36:44 PM
BBOYChaioth posted...
Does nobody even read my topic???

To be honest, I...

didn't read, till now (I'm bored now). I hate it when people use topics that....

says absolutely nothing and expect me to go into to find out. Sorry, cliff hanger topic titles just don't work for me. This is not a board where you can see more by hovering the mouse cursor over the title. If you don't summarize what you are covering in the topic, it's not going to get people interested. Even a simple "another trade thread" would have been more effective than trying to be clever and bait. Just IMHO.
#20devildriver01Posted 7/10/2012 10:59:49 AM
BBOYChaioth posted...
A spare Dragon Knights Helm and/or Nebula Cape youd like to gift/trade for?

I have a few tradeable pieces left if your interested. Hit me up.

Pawn: Jinouga

I tried to send you the dragon knight helm last night, but your pawn was a sorcerer. You need to change his vocation. Also, I tried him out for a while and he's a sorcerer with Guardian/Nexus inclinations. You should head to the Encampment and grab some potions to change his inclination to something better suited for a sorcerer.