Headless icon?

#1saxrohmerPosted 7/10/2012 7:34:25 PM
I got the DLC today, and one of the quests says I need to get this.....

I remember seeing it in the catacombs, perhaps on a previous playthrough, but I don't have it and I can't find it for the life of me.....

Anyone know where it is, specifically? Or would be into trading it to me?
---
Do not, under any circumstance, ever use the Sketch command.
PSN: nochildren
#2Advent_childOnePosted 7/10/2012 7:42:10 PM
saxrohmer posted...
I got the DLC today, and one of the quests says I need to get this.....

I remember seeing it in the catacombs, perhaps on a previous playthrough, but I don't have it and I can't find it for the life of me.....

Anyone know where it is, specifically? Or would be into trading it to me?

It's funny but I just posted a topic about the Cursed Carvings, which are used to MAKE a headless icon. I sold mine. Hopefully though I can find the one in the catacombs. Sorry that I dont know WHERE it is, but if you have a curse carving you can make one.
---
Psn : Micliz
#3RealWrecklessPosted 7/10/2012 7:47:24 PM
theres a cursed carving in the abbey
---
PSN: Wrecklesss (Three S')
#4saxrohmer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2012 7:48:26 PM
Well, DON'T sell or combine them.... They might be used in some devious future DLC....

On another note, I found my headless icon.... it's a ball. A ball whose description reads "A decapitated religious symbol"...... I feel great about that last 45 minutes in the catacombs!
---
Do not, under any circumstance, ever use the Sketch command.
PSN: nochildren
#5Advent_childOnePosted 7/11/2012 7:44:46 AM
Yeah if anyone found it as part of the dlc quest, give a shout. I looked through the catacombs and couldn't find it.
---
Psn : Micliz
#6ResidentGear31Posted 7/11/2012 8:23:53 AM
Headless icon is easy to get.

Go through the catacombs until you get to spot where a lot of skeltons spawn in a room. Theres a whole in the wall on the east side which leads to an area with wooden planks and a short ladder which goes down. Go down the ladder and right behind it is a chest. SAVE your game. That chest has a 35% chance to have a headless icon. If you dont find one reload and try again.
#7enjelsamaPosted 7/11/2012 8:28:28 AM
There are 5-7 cursed curvings in Forest by Abby.

1 in abby,
1 to side of abby, circle of flowers
1 in chest near circle of flowers
1 in front of abby, tip of rock on ledge
2 abit towards GS, (in forest) on top of plateau's
few others around, well hidden.
---
Mmmm Choco Cookies