Hot lesbian threesome! *spoilers*

#1StonedPenguinPosted 7/11/2012 11:34:48 AM
Ok, so I just beat NG+++ grigori, and now I have both Selene and Madeline staying at my home, I don't know if this is a glitch, but now I have two wives, and I didn't even rent them from the internet!
#2SqualILeonhartPosted 7/11/2012 11:36:33 AM
I have Selene and Julien staying at my home and I just beat Grigori for the first time
---
To Enjoy is to Excel
#3London-SVPosted 7/11/2012 11:38:20 AM
i didn't even know you could get a home never mind 2 sluts
#4Cheena14Posted 7/11/2012 11:38:39 AM
Selene will always be there I think if you do her side story things I believe and the other is a random Love Interest ^^
---
PSN: cheena14
#5darkshadowmasterPosted 7/11/2012 11:38:54 AM
Selene stays at your home when you do her questline regardless to who is your love interest.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#6StonedPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2012 11:40:21 AM
Cheena14 posted...
Selene will always be there I think if you do her side story things I believe and the other is a random Love Interest ^^

Shame, maybe she can brew a could lovestew for the three of us though!

*wink wink*
#7squiggy9996999Posted 7/11/2012 11:45:17 AM
"Ok, so I just beat NG+++ grigori, and now I have both Selene and Madeline staying at my home, I don't know if this is a glitch, but now I have two wives, and I didn't even rent them from the internet!"

i had the same two girls, and my mc is female so it was a a nice homecoming, overall. :)

having madelaine's store in your home is nice, though. i wish they had the skyrim option of taking your wife to battle - she'd be a hilarious pawn.

but the funniest part of this game is the seemingly random "wife" selections and people getting angry about it is even better.

"what, i'm a pedophile - how dare capcom?!"
lmao
#8StonedPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2012 11:51:17 AM
squiggy9996999 posted...
"Ok, so I just beat NG+++ grigori, and now I have both Selene and Madeline staying at my home, I don't know if this is a glitch, but now I have two wives, and I didn't even rent them from the internet!"

i had the same two girls, and my mc is female so it was a a nice homecoming, overall. :)

having madelaine's store in your home is nice, though. i wish they had the skyrim option of taking your wife to battle - she'd be a hilarious pawn.

but the funniest part of this game is the seemingly random "wife" selections and people getting angry about it is even better.

Well, my arisen is a chick so good times.
Apart for my last playthrough which gave me the pleasure of Fournavile. /sarcasm
lmao
#9VegerunksPosted 7/11/2012 11:54:24 AM
squiggy9996999 posted...

lmao

Why not get Caxton or the GS Innkeeper and complete Madelaine's quest so you have 2 of the 3 important npcs in Cassardis.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#10Exiled_TonberryPosted 7/11/2012 12:04:08 PM
Vegerunks posted...
squiggy9996999 posted...

lmao

Why not get Caxton or the GS Innkeeper and complete Madelaine's quest so you have 2 of the 3 important npcs in Cassardis.

You can only have 2 in there, and caxton. the GS innkeeper (and madeline now that i think of it) will serve you better in Grab soren. The only people i want in my house is Fournival, it's always weird seeing him....umm....you know, to my loli arisen :D Then stays locked in with selene who happens to look like a loli. It's worth the fingers though^^ i think capcom is telling us something..
---
PSN:Exiled_Tonberry
Waiting for Xillia, HDNV, Toki to Towa and FFXIV