best bow for a strider (not a trade thread)

#1Advent_childOnePosted 7/11/2012 6:39:31 PM
I don't want gifts or trades, I'm just wondering what the best bow is for a strider and how to EARN IT MYSELF.

Ok experts, GO! lol
---
Psn : Micliz
#2densetsu_xPosted 7/11/2012 6:41:05 PM
Fey Whisper.

It's a rare Everfall drop in the Post-Game as well as buyable from one of the Everfall merchants downthere.
#3mustain2121Posted 7/11/2012 6:42:47 PM
*SPOILERS*

Fey Whispers which can be bought in the everfall. Dragon's Rancor is a very close second which you get after fighting Grigori with a vocation that uses short bows.
---
PSN: mustain21
#4RagostaPosted 7/11/2012 6:48:26 PM
I will gift you one because you do not want it. Its the best plan evar.
#5haladirkPosted 7/11/2012 6:51:29 PM
Best bow is Fey Whisper, roughly 700,000 gold bought in Everfall in Chamber of Enstrangement(?). This is the best bow in the game by merely a few points. Dragon's Rancor is a very very close second (so close, you could go with it if you like it better for graphics) and that's obtained by being either Assassin or Strider when you kill Grigori.

This is what disappointed me is a good portion of your best in slot isn't really earned, but bought, and cheap at that (post game, I can sneeze out 1 mil gold during Ur dragon, wipe my nose with 2 mil, and still come out ahead when he dies).
---
PSN: kezzerdrixx
Pawn: Kyana
#6Advent_childOne(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2012 6:54:17 PM
Ragosta posted...
I will gift you one because you do not want it. Its the best plan evar.

Thank you but that's ok. Seriously though that's real cool of you though. I have a Fey already that I just got dragon forged. But I DID buy it and was wondering if there was something better that could ont be earned.

That said Dragons Dogma really does have one of the best communities ive seen in a long while. Thank you.
---
#7Advent_childOne(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2012 7:00:31 PM
mustain2121 posted...
*SPOILERS*

Fey Whispers which can be bought in the everfall. Dragon's Rancor is a very close second which you get after fighting Grigori with a vocation that uses short bows.

So if I switched to a ranger and wanted a long bow what would you recommend?
---
#8XCrimsonSamuraiPosted 7/11/2012 7:05:40 PM
Advent_childOne posted...
mustain2121 posted...
*SPOILERS*

So if I switched to a ranger and wanted a long bow what would you recommend?

Savage Fang from Everfall has the highest damage, can be bought from Deloc.

Dragon's Blink, just like Rancor, comes in very close. I like the look of Blink more personally because it goes with the dark armour I wear on my Ranger.
---
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX