Secret Caves

#1NephanduPosted 7/15/2012 1:11:12 PM
So, besides Beast Cave, Nightfall Crevasse and that cave on southwest beach, is there any other "secret cave" worth mentioning?
#2LoneFox177Posted 7/15/2012 1:16:13 PM
there are, but none that I'd consider "worth mentioning".
---
PSN: MrFoxer
#3ZephranthesPosted 7/15/2012 1:19:21 PM
Cave of Delusion I guess. And the one above the camp before Bloodwater Beach. And the hidden grave in Cassardis. All not very secret but hey.

What's the deal with nightfall crevice anyway, it's even less interesting than the other caves.
---
PSN: Zephranthes: Gram Lv5X Fighter
PSN: Zephranthes12: Siri Lv6X Strider/Ranger/Mage
#4enjelsamaPosted 7/15/2012 1:21:46 PM
There all pretty meh, even the unmarked ones.

Thou unmarked behind Noon flower, has kilts and few other items at good ratio in chest.

They should have been real caves...
---
Mmmm Choco Cookies
#5ZephranthesPosted 7/15/2012 1:30:42 PM
I think the most secret 'cave' is Witchwood extended area oddly enough. I run into quite a few pawns who have never seen the place til I bring them along for some king bay leaf gathering. Thank you DD easy to miss quest triggers and cutoffs.
---
#6Nephandu(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 7:04:22 PM
Zephranthes posted...
Cave of Delusion I guess. And the one above the camp before Bloodwater Beach. And the hidden grave in Cassardis. All not very secret but hey.

What's the deal with nightfall crevice anyway, it's even less interesting than the other caves.

Where's Cave of Delusion? O.o

Also which one above the camp before bloodwater beach? o.O

I did find the secret grave in Cassardis, though (however only because the DLC badge was there xD)
#7RagostaPosted 7/15/2012 7:40:09 PM
There's the Batcave. Its got a car, a supercomputer and batman in it.
#8TigerlylaPosted 7/15/2012 7:51:35 PM
Im not sure if this is a cave. the tunnels the goblins use in the Shadow Fort. Someone said that if your arisen is a child (or a midget), you can explore those.
---
PSN: Auharu Pawn: Lady Sonya (Underworld 3)
A miracle, father! A union of the bloodlines!
#9ZephranthesPosted 7/15/2012 8:22:44 PM
Nephandu posted...
Where's Cave of Delusion? O.o

Also which one above the camp before bloodwater beach? o.O

You've probably found them both and don't remember it. Cave of Delusion is near Tomb of the Unknown Traveler (place with the sword in the stone and a golem) northeast of Bloodwater Beach. It's down by the water.

The other cave is on some cliffs above that little camp that comes before Bloodwater Beach. It doesn't have a name and won't show up on the minimap even. You have to access it by jumping across a point in the gorge (the pawns tend to comment on it when you get close.)

Both caves have decent gear for low levels,
---
#10sickluispaPosted 7/15/2012 8:25:02 PM
Ragosta posted...
There's the Batcave. Its got a car, a supercomputer and batman in it.

Epic.
---
PSN: SICK--LUISPA