1st 5 posters get free Motley Crew items!

#21rsxavior(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 6:08:12 PM
PierceLee posted...
rsxavior posted...
@PierceLee & TheGrimReaper

I tell you what. Take my alt pawn out for a while so I can gain RC and I will gladly send over the mantle to Grim and a circlet to Pierce.

PSN for alt: blckenedicekaj

Sound good?

I am grinding lvl 150 to 200 now, so all I do is offline Ur. I can certainly bring your pawn out for a few Ur kills. That should give him/her a fair bit of RC (I use blessing flower too) but not much foe knowledge though. What is his/her vocation and level now?

Level 57, warrior (mainly for the strength stat gain), but if you need me to I can change him to ranger so he can be more useful to you.
---
PSN: rsxavior
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Guts, Scather/Challenger Fighter Build
#22PierceLeePosted 7/29/2012 6:36:14 PM
rsxavior posted...
Level 57, warrior (mainly for the strength stat gain), but if you need me to I can change him to ranger so he can be more useful to you.

Haha my pawn is also warrior, for the strength farming. Even at lvl 150, she's totally useless against the Ur dragon. If you can change your pawn to ranger or strider that could help, cos I will be swapping out my damage-dealing sorcerer or mage. (Don't use bezel crown though, I noticed the pawn will be totally exhausted almost after every shot. A pawn is just not gonna get the killing blow that way.)

I am in Asia time zone, not playing at the moment, may be difficult to coordinate the timing cos you will want to switch him back to warrior after I hired him.
#23AnimesetsunaPosted 7/29/2012 6:38:06 PM
Oh. I am late.
---
Awaiting for RE 6
Kana Hanazawa & Yuka Iguchi are cute
#24rsxavior(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 6:40:15 PM
PierceLee posted...
rsxavior posted...

Haha my pawn is also warrior, for the strength farming. Even at lvl 150, she's totally useless against the Ur dragon. If you can change your pawn to ranger or strider that could help, cos I will be swapping out my damage-dealing sorcerer or mage. (Don't use bezel crown though, I noticed the pawn will be totally exhausted almost after every shot. A pawn is just not gonna get the killing blow that way.)

I am in Asia time zone, not playing at the moment, may be difficult to coordinate the timing cos you will want to switch him back to warrior after I hired him.

Yeah I never use bezel crown lol. I will switch to ranger or a strider tonight before I log off tonight. That way he should have a window of 15-18 hours standing in that vocation.
---
#25prinnyxxPosted 7/29/2012 7:56:54 PM
^you should use that bow, just bring a few liquid vims with you and do not equip it on the pawn.
http://i.imgur.com/WtaOY.jpg

i did not know you wanted rc for that account or else i will hire your pawn more. maybe tomorrow, i will take your pawn out for a spin.

arch-hydra, ur dragon, and chamber of hope. i will record the fights and make the video private. i will pm you the video link. let's see if he/she performs as you advertised. ;)
#26Advent_childOnePosted 7/29/2012 8:27:51 PM
rsxavior posted...
Dahok, Secutoro, and TheLucky3 should have their items now. :)

Sending out vech24's next.

@Lucky

I think that's the cape I sent out to you since that's what most people like. Can't be for certain though. And thanks but I don't need any weapons :)

@Advent_childone

WHAT DO WANT DX :P

I too am going to pass forward my good karma. I know I got in within the first 5. But tomorrow is my birthday and my girl gave me a 50$ psn card. So I will get the dlc with that. Please pass my item to someone else. But feel free to add me as a friend on the psn. :)
---
Psn : Micliz
#27rsxavior(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 8:30:27 PM
prinnyxx posted...
^you should use that bow, just bring a few liquid vims with you and do not equip it on the pawn.
http://i.imgur.com/WtaOY.jpg

i did not know you wanted rc for that account or else i will hire your pawn more. maybe tomorrow, i will take your pawn out for a spin.

arch-hydra, ur dragon, and chamber of hope. i will record the fights and make the video private. i will pm you the video link. let's see if he/she performs as you advertised. ;)

Thank you very much. Yeah I am trying to get enough RC on that account to buy all of the dyes at the RC store. No need to make a video unless you just want to do it for the fun of it.

And that's a lot of exp XD
---
#28PierceLeePosted 7/29/2012 9:30:14 PM
prinnyxx posted...

Do not equip it on the pawn... that's the key :)

I only scored with that bow once. That's when my session with the dragon happened to dragged to 8 minutes and he left with just 1 spot. So I switched vocation to ranger myself, used liquid vim and took him out with the bow. But then, I don't want to level up as ranger, I want to level up as assassin, so that strategy doesn't help.

I put the bow on a hired pawn, which is my own main account pawn (all the pawns in my party are my own, so I have full control over vocation and everything), and it was really useless. I think that bow will be good for wandering around Gransys taking on random foes, cos a pawn can land the killing blow, but for big ticket items like Ur dragon it's useless.
#29prinnyxxPosted 7/30/2012 8:18:04 AM
@rsxavior, the tour is complete. i got chamber of hope and fate mixed up so you got extra rc.
fighting the hydra
http://i.imgur.com/C0lt9.jpg

to show my appreciation, i gave you a full set armor :)
http://i.imgur.com/KrJxM.jpg

@lee
my pawn delivered the killing blow. the last heart was at the neck.
http://i.imgur.com/bNrSn.jpg
#30dualshock7Posted 7/30/2012 8:25:21 AM(edited)
daaaaaaaaamn missed iiit

EDIT can I take the other dude's place instead? I just want the beastly cloak it will look great for the new look of my female barbarian pawn with grisly items and skull helm lol :)
---
THERE!