back up saves question

#1XavierKnight4dPosted 8/6/2012 1:35:16 PM
So I am in NG+ and I want to get the trophy for finishing the game twice, but i dont want to go through a third time to farm UR.

If i back up my save in post game. Beat the game get my plat and reload my save will i have issues?
---
Undead
Psn: Xavier_magnus
#2tripton_Posted 8/6/2012 1:54:15 PM
It should work fine. I did it like that for a few other trophies.
#3InfernoRodanPosted 8/6/2012 2:06:42 PM
Umm... maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but you are aware you can fight the Ur-Dragon in NG+, right? There's a special riftstone on the beach in Cassardis that goes to him.
#4ZephranthesPosted 8/6/2012 2:07:39 PM
InfernoRodan posted...
Umm... maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but you are aware you can fight the Ur-Dragon in NG+, right? There's a special riftstone on the beach in Cassardis that goes to him.

Soooo much more convenient there.
---
PSN: Zephranthes: Priss Lv6X Strider, PSN: Zephranthes12: Myria Lv8X Mage
PSN: Zephranthes13: Tiramisu Lv3X Mage/Sorc
#5InfernoRodanPosted 8/6/2012 2:10:03 PM
Zephranthes posted...
Soooo much more convenient there.

Indeed. And you don't have to put up with the crappy weather of post game, either.
#6PierceLeePosted 8/6/2012 6:29:38 PM
XavierKnight4d posted...
So I am in NG+ and I want to get the trophy for finishing the game twice, but i dont want to go through a third time to farm UR.

If i back up my save in post game. Beat the game get my plat and reload my save will i have issues?

Yes, you can do that. I have done that 3 times already (plat on 3 accounts). When you go for that final bit (hand in 20 wakestones etc), try doing it on offline mode. This is to avoid any trade ban after restoring file. Also, try to release the 2 rented pawns manually before handing over the wakestones. Give them gifts and proper star rating instead of letting the game give them default 3 stars when automatically dismissing them.
#7XavierKnight4d(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2012 8:47:50 PM
I know I can fight the UR on the beach but the everfall isnt open until post game nor can I hunt wyverns and wyrms
---
Undead
Psn: Xavier_magnus