grigori weapons question..?

#1dxcpPosted 8/7/2012 9:58:34 AM
Are those the weapons we get for killing the main dragon..? And also, can you still kill him again when you get to Everfall but BEFORE you go to NG+..? Any info on these would be greatly appreciated! :)
---
"Nin, nin, nin, nin! Zam.." -Disgaea Series :3
#2SPKodiakPosted 8/7/2012 10:00:11 AM
You can only kill him once per playthrough, as a part of the plot, he will drop weapons you can only get from him or trading w/ others and what weapons you use to slay him affects what you will recieve. (Use a staff, get a grigori/red dragon staff as reward)
---
"Madness Calls My Puppet..."
PSN: SPKodiak <-->MainPawn Narsik: Lvl 200 Support Mage
#3FiachPosted 8/7/2012 10:01:02 AM
Yes they are the weapons, but afaik, they are not as good as the ones you can buy in EF.

The Dragon in EF is Ur Dragon, online and offline, I have read that some people think he is like a zombiefied version of Grigori.
---
Opinions are like testicles. Kick them hard enough, it doesnt matter how many you got.... -Varric
#4dxcp(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2012 10:06:59 AM
Oooh..thanks for the quick replies..yeah,UR dragon and the GP can be a b!tch to get to and to wait for.:) thanks a lot! I was more curious than anything ifhe showed up again at the greatwall or something..:)
---
#5SPKodiakPosted 8/7/2012 10:30:32 AM
dxcp posted...
Oooh..thanks for the quick replies..yeah,UR dragon and the GP can be a b!tch to get to and to wait for.:) thanks a lot! I was more curious than anything ifhe showed up again at the greatwall or something..:)

Dont forget there is always the offline UR dragon, which is totally do-able and can kill at any time with no worries of a GP.
Just set your settings to OFFLINE in the options & there ya go, a very killable/solo friendly dragon.
---
"Madness Calls My Puppet..."
PSN: SPKodiak <-->MainPawn Narsik: Lvl 200 Support Mage
#6dxcp(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2012 10:34:35 AM
Yup..except that the really good ish is dropped with the online one right?:) hahaha..i guess i just have to suck it up and keep farming his bony not-so-little @ss. :)
---
#7Angelfire456Posted 8/7/2012 10:39:27 AM
Just a little info on the weapons.

For the most part the ur-dragon weapons online or offline are usually the highest enchanted mag/str weapons. But the EF has highest pure str either in chest or vendor and chest.

The grigori weapons are on average 10 points behind the EF ones so if you like the looks better your not missing much damage. However if you can't get a grigori weapon all the EF look the same just recolored except a few like short bow.
---
PSN: Sebastian456
#8AzureitanPosted 8/7/2012 10:44:46 AM
May i ask is there other way to dragon forge equips?
#9Angelfire456Posted 8/7/2012 10:49:40 AM
Azureitan posted...
May i ask is there other way to dragon forge equips?

Any dragon can dragon forge gear the chances are what change.

Online dragon and grigori are 100% on all items when killed.
Offline dragon, item needs to be at least 1 star and at 3 star is 30% chance
Drake quell and wyvern, also need at least 1 star and at 3 is 18% chance
---
PSN: Sebastian456