What are the rewards for the new DLC "The Savvy"?

#1kunosenseiPosted 8/7/2012 9:09:44 PM
I'm still pondering if I should get the new dlc "the Savvy" out of curiousity does anyone know what items you get on those quest?
---
All sinners will be judged, no exceptions. -Hrist Valkyrie-
You fought to protect something, as well. -Silmeria Valkyrie-
#2ResidentGear31Posted 8/7/2012 9:45:07 PM
Im wondering what the quests are and what the rewards are too.

This board has slowed down big time.
#3XCrimsonSamuraiPosted 8/7/2012 10:01:39 PM
I'm thinking no one has wanted to make a first step and buy the DLC because they're wanting to know what you get from it first. Another thing is that the quests aren't even appearing on people's notice boards as well, so that's another factor.

No doubt some people have bought it, on the 360 boards a person already mentioned Asura's Armour as one of the rewards, as well as a couple generic sounding weapons, so I doubt it's anything as special and unique as the Duke's Outfit like everyone's waiting for.
---
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX
#4Unsent GuardianPosted 8/7/2012 10:08:33 PM
I've got it, but none of my boards have any quests on them. Can't figure it out since I'm past the final battle. Reset xbox, slept a few days, and still nothing.
---
I'm picking sides
And pulling the strings
#5kunosensei(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2012 10:21:20 PM
Unsent Guardian posted...
I've got it, but none of my boards have any quests on them. Can't figure it out since I'm past the final battle. Reset xbox, slept a few days, and still nothing.

Are you by any chance already in post game?
---
#6god_of_dragon_Posted 8/7/2012 10:24:26 PM
kunosensei posted...
Unsent Guardian posted...

Are you by any chance already in post game?

Past "The Final Battle" should be Post-game anyway, so shouldn't they get the quests?
#7SPKodiakPosted 8/7/2012 10:25:09 PM
So is it confirmed post game only?
---
"Madness Calls My Puppet..."
PSN: SPKodiak <-->MainPawn Narsik: Lvl 200 Support Mage
#8SqualILeonhartPosted 8/7/2012 10:26:36 PM
eh from the one I activated while in Cassardis looks like more Aneled weapons. The quest I got in Cassardis had a reward for an Aneled Cyclops Sigil. Probably a couple unique items as well.
---
To Enjoy is to Excel
#9god_of_dragon_Posted 8/7/2012 10:28:38 PM
SqualILeonhart posted...
eh from the one I activated while in Cassardis looks like more Aneled weapons. The quest I got in Cassardis had a reward for an Aneled Cyclops Sigil. Probably a couple unique items as well.

My god it sounds bad. Do they at least look any different or are they recolors?
#10kunosensei(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2012 10:30:19 PM
SPKodiak posted...
So is it confirmed post game only?

That's what I read from the the xbox boards but they weren't clear on the rewards so that left me curious especially the "Asura Armor".
---