Dragonforge inc.

#21CompletelySilen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2012 10:43:09 AM
JoWinner posted...
this is an extraordinarily useful service, my arisen is mag based, making it quite slow to DF the str gear

if you could DF a bezel crown for me please, that'd be awesome

i won't be online again til at least tomorrow to give you mine, so don't worry if you don't have one

I have one :) I'll have it done by today for u
---
Pan: xI-tidus-Ix
#22CompletelySilen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2012 10:44:50 AM
mark82san_ posted...
CompletelySilen posted...
If anybody wants their items dragon forged within an hour, hour in a half, then add me on psn and tell me what u want dragon forged. If its buy able and don't trust me with your items then I will buy them for u and send when I get it done. If its ur dragon stuff, chances are I won't have it. I don't expect anything in return but gifts are accepted :)

CAN U DF SET OF CHAOS ARMOR FOR ME

Lol yes I can do that for u!
---
#23jcbucalbosPosted 9/5/2012 11:20:00 AM
May I please have a DF Sultry Cowl. I think it is buyable from Madeline Post Game. I would really appreciate it very much! Thank you!
---
PSN: jcbucalbos
Pawn: Resha / Rei Beautiful Sorcerer
#24Nilus_SeraphynPosted 9/5/2012 11:25:04 AM
O balls I forgot to rest fellas :/ I'll do that when I get home today. Sorry about that

Lol. Have to say that was a great way to respond.

Also no worries :)
---
"Penetrating Sword is only good when you touch the demon inside her and then enchant her with Sticky White Stuff." - Oil_rope_bombs
PSN: Vampyr91
#25comftblynumbPosted 9/5/2012 11:25:37 AM
could i trouble you to DF my dark lorica?
#26nhankins7Posted 9/5/2012 1:32:29 PM
O balls I forgot to rest fellas :/ I'll do that when I get home today. Sorry about that

No worries. You're doing us a favor with this anyway. Thanks again.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins
pawn: Nightshade - Female Mage/Sorcerer
#27CompletelySilen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2012 5:31:35 PM
Rested :)
---
#28nhankins7Posted 9/5/2012 5:37:58 PM

Cool. It's gonna be a little while before I log back on (Cowboys-Giants game starting), but when I do, I'll let you know if the item came through. Thanks again, and if this works, I might have one or two more requests for ya.
---
#29CompletelySilen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2012 5:40:08 PM
nhankins7 posted...

Cool. It's gonna be a little while before I log back on (Cowboys-Giants game starting), but when I do, I'll let you know if the item came through. Thanks again, and if this works, I might have one or two more requests for ya.

Bring em on :) I'm working on a sultry and bezel crown and almost done so I'm game
---
#30nhankins7Posted 9/5/2012 6:15:56 PM
Do you have any of the DLC? I want to get my marshall's bracers df'ed, but they are only 2 star, and it is such a pain to dragonforge 2 star stuff using the drake. I don't have any of the DLC myself, so I only have the one pair of marshall bracers that was gifted to me.
---