#131BoukePosted 10/4/2012 4:09:24 PM
Please don't die in the next eight hours please :s
---
PSN: RiverChaucer3rd, Pawn: Mina (Level 54) [Sorcerer] *Pure magic build*
PSN: Brynhild1st, Pawn: Farnese (Level 200) [Ranger with Bezel Crown]
#132AsgardPosted 10/4/2012 4:18:10 PM
Bouke posted...
Please don't die in the next eight hours please :s

I'd have given you low odds on that if I hadn't seen the last eight hours.
---
PSN: Manfrinjinsindin, Pawn: Iristrielle - Mage 148 - http://i.imgur.com/cnEP4.jpg
Alt PSN: Asgard216, Pawn: Brandt - Warrior 90 - http://i.imgur.com/3zqFs.jpg
#133nhankins7Posted 10/4/2012 4:18:35 PM
Alexandrious1 posted...
Back. gonna go back at it again now.

Btw, whats your guys advice on getting my pawn hired more? Basically what should she have as a Mage and as a Sorc and what Inclinations for either one? Not sure whats popular these days.

Not being a jerk to other people on the boards is a good start.

I took a look at your pawn earlier out of curiosity, and she could benefit from some better gear. I didn't check your inclinations, but utilitarian, scather, and challenger are some of the most popular.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade - Female Mage/Sorcerer
PSN: nhankins7, Pawn: Belladonna - Mage ~~ PSN: nhankins777, Pawn: Morrigan - Warrior
#134duckdiddlerPosted 10/4/2012 4:21:56 PM
Okay, going to smash up the offline one to gain a level, then see where this dude is.
---
PSN: DuckDiddler
Pawn: Bobbie - level 172 Strider (challenger/utilitarian) She's a climber..! Send a FR if needed.
#135Alexandrious1Posted 10/4/2012 4:28:34 PM
nhankins7 posted...
Alexandrious1 posted...
Back. gonna go back at it again now.

Btw, whats your guys advice on getting my pawn hired more? Basically what should she have as a Mage and as a Sorc and what Inclinations for either one? Not sure whats popular these days.

Not being a jerk to other people on the boards is a good start.

I took a look at your pawn earlier out of curiosity, and she could benefit from some better gear. I didn't check your inclinations, but utilitarian, scather, and challenger are some of the most popular.

Been trying to GET her better gear, hence why I been doin Ur.
---
PSN: TZETA
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Crystaliana, high HP/Defense/Stamina Sorc/Mage. Sexiest Female Pawn of them all.
#136flik101(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 4:40:07 PM
dang!! 3.1 and he's been like that for 8 hours now. Hopin' my next post would be GP!!!!
---
PSN: flik_101
Pawn: Lady Scatha (Lvl oo-Sorcerer: Scather/Utilitarian) Rank: 99th
#137nhankins7Posted 10/4/2012 4:41:30 PM
Alexandrious1 posted...

Well, you probably already know this, but you can get her a volant from offline UR. I think she was a sorceress though, so you need to get the talerian from online, and the abyssinal set as well.

Madeline also sells some good female equipment, if you gave her the gold idol. And of course, everything is better off dragonforged, or at least 3 starred.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade - Female Mage/Sorcerer
PSN: nhankins7, Pawn: Belladonna - Mage ~~ PSN: nhankins777, Pawn: Morrigan - Warrior
#138KujaaPosted 10/4/2012 4:45:14 PM
Just fought one,
Dropped him down to 2.7-2.8ish
#139Alexandrious1Posted 10/4/2012 4:51:58 PM
nhankins7 posted...
Alexandrious1 posted...

Well, you probably already know this, but you can get her a volant from offline UR. I think she was a sorceress though, so you need to get the talerian from online, and the abyssinal set as well.

Madeline also sells some good female equipment, if you gave her the gold idol. And of course, everything is better off dragonforged, or at least 3 starred.

My right lower arm is getting a damn workout from hitting square all damn day.

I need a friggen turbo pad.
---
PSN: TZETA
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Crystaliana, high HP/Defense/Stamina Sorc/Mage. Sexiest Female Pawn of them all.
#140duckdiddlerPosted 10/4/2012 5:30:41 PM
Getting tired of fighting this thing. Dummied the offline one twice for a couple of levels, then met a 2.8-ish online.
---
PSN: DuckDiddler
Pawn: Bobbie - level 174 Strider (challenger/utilitarian) She's a climber..! Send a FR if needed.