UR Dragon Gen 128

#31enjelsamaPosted 10/3/2012 8:11:35 PM
Alexandrious1 posted...
Murinae posted...
Alexandrious1 posted...
Uh huh. so what does affect his health then? Back when I did it at around generation 20ish people confirmed that people dying to it, or coming in, checking its health, then leaving, makes him heal.

Capcom has confirmed very little about the Ur Dragon. One of the only things they have stated about it is that he does NOT heal.

Explain why when I come in, I see him at say 8.5 health, then come in again, hes at 3.6, then come in again and hes at 7.4, then again hes back at 9.2? I stay the full duration knocking out as much as possible. Capcoms either bsing you, or theirs some bad synch mechanic going on.

And capcoms been all about the bs lately.

Check old Ur topic's 110 and before, i've left plently of posts of tests we have done about 3 servers/Ur's, Loot and drops and such.
---
Mmmm Choco Cookies
*Insert Cat Gif Here*
#32SqualILeonhartPosted 10/3/2012 8:17:15 PM
Alexandrious1 posted...
Guyver1288 posted...
Basically no one know how the UR dragon health actually work. Just guessing and assuming......

Yea well, it heals. people figured it out a long time ago. You shouldnt really believe anything a japanese game developer says, they lost alot of credit recently due to the many horrible mistakes they made specially those who make RPGs.

Its at 4.5 right now this run. lets see how it is the next one. I hope I wont be at this all night cuz people keep screwing up.

no it doesn't heal. look up old Ur topics like enjelsama said 110 and below. plenty of tests done. you're been gone a long time if you haven't fought it since the 20's so stop blaming others for something you don't understand.
---
To Enjoy is to Excel
#33Alexandrious1Posted 10/3/2012 8:33:36 PM
SqualILeonhart posted...
Alexandrious1 posted...
Guyver1288 posted...
Basically no one know how the UR dragon health actually work. Just guessing and assuming......

Yea well, it heals. people figured it out a long time ago. You shouldnt really believe anything a japanese game developer says, they lost alot of credit recently due to the many horrible mistakes they made specially those who make RPGs.

Its at 4.5 right now this run. lets see how it is the next one. I hope I wont be at this all night cuz people keep screwing up.

no it doesn't heal. look up old Ur topics like enjelsama said 110 and below. plenty of tests done. you're been gone a long time if you haven't fought it since the 20's so stop blaming others for something you don't understand.

What I understand is that Capcom like most jp developers, created something of poor design, and like jp developers. doesnt gd explain everything when they friggen should. So basically yea, it is capcoms fault and the blame is on them for running people in a loop, thankyou very much.
#34SqualILeonhartPosted 10/3/2012 8:35:02 PM
Alexandrious1 posted...
SqualILeonhart posted...
Alexandrious1 posted...
Guyver1288 posted...

What I understand is that Capcom like most jp developers, created something of poor design, and like jp developers. doesnt gd explain everything when they friggen should. So basically yea, it is capcoms fault and the blame is on them for running people in a loop, thankyou very much.

all i see is a biased poster.
---
To Enjoy is to Excel
#35Alexandrious1Posted 10/3/2012 8:37:39 PM
SqualILeonhart posted...
Alexandrious1 posted...
SqualILeonhart posted...
Alexandrious1 posted...
Guyver1288 posted...

all i see is a biased poster.

and all I see is a FF fanboy. so touche little man.
#36MurinaePosted 10/3/2012 8:38:00 PM
Alexandrious1 posted...
SqualILeonhart posted...
Alexandrious1 posted...
Guyver1288 posted...

Sounds to me like you don't know what you're talking about. Complaining about Japanese game developers because you're far too dense to understand how something works. Or are you just cranky cause you missed your nap or something?
---
PSN: Rattus28
PSN Alt: DarthRattus
#37SqualILeonhartPosted 10/3/2012 8:40:10 PM
Murinae posted...
Alexandrious1 posted...
SqualILeonhart posted...
Alexandrious1 posted...
Guyver1288 posted...

Sounds to me like you don't know what you're talking about. Complaining about Japanese game developers because you're far too dense to understand how something works. Or are you just cranky cause you missed your nap or something?

just a poster that has a grudge against japanese developers and sees the need to bash them. basically, a troll.
---
To Enjoy is to Excel
#38enjelsamaPosted 10/3/2012 8:55:43 PM(edited)
If they told you how everything worked.. that ruin half fun of figuring it out..

I do agree, that some of info would have been nice, since Capcom NA Staff gave conflicting reporting from Japanese Devs and so forth.
Most of us Mods on Capcom forums got a little shafted by bad info.

But several of us went out of are way to try and clear it up.

(Is now on my Ipad and not my Ps3 browser..)

Anyway.

There are 4 servers/Ur's We do not know which. But there are 4 Ur's who hold there own Hp values, and register when one dies, starting Grace Period.

Which GP shows up as of late.. has been kinda random.

That why you see different Hps.

---
Mmmm Choco Cookies
*Insert Cat Gif Here*
#39SqualILeonhartPosted 10/3/2012 8:47:03 PM
enjelsama posted...
If they told you how everything worked.. that ruin half fun of figuring it out..

I do agree, that some of info would have been nice, since Capcom NA Staff gave conflicting reporting from Japanese Devs and so forth.
Most of us Mods on Capcom forums got a little shafted by bad info.

But several of us went out of are way to try and clear it up.

(Is now on my Ipad and not my Ps3 browser..)

Anyway.

There are 3 servers/Ur's We do not know which. But there are 3(4?) Ur's who hold there own Hp values, and register when one dies, starting Grace Period.

Which GP shows up as of late.. has been kinda random.

That why you see different Hps.

I can't remember if it was 3 or 4... I havn't messed with Ur since 112... or 116. to lazy to recheck old topics where I repeat myself a lot.

it was 4
---
To Enjoy is to Excel
#40AngryshooterPosted 10/3/2012 8:48:57 PM
i just checked the dragon hp, and it looked like a 6.30, not sure about .30 but if i read the other topics correctly, it should be that.
---
PSN: Angryshooter
XBL: Angryshooter85